I just recieved my sport kilt in the mail a few minutes ago. Instead of getting the Black Stewart I got the Black Watch. I love it. Their service was great and the kilt is soooo comfortable. The reason for choosing the Black Watch was due to a little research on kilts. For one thing, Sport kilt does not make my family Tartan but I wanted to stick with something authentic. Well I first thought of the Black Stewart. I liked the red and black look it had going. After a little research I come to learn that the Black Stewart was the Royal Stewart Family Tartan for "mourning". Well I happened to accidently come across a brief history of the Black Watch, that Sport Kilt also carried, and it was said that it is considered a "Free Kilt". Meaning that anyone can respectfully wear it. When I say respectfully, in Scotland, it more respectful to keep among your family tartan and not to mix tartans. So I was kind of glad to see an authentic scottish tartan that anyone could wear from Sport Kilt. Now the things I have mentioned above are just some of the old scottish ways. Anyone can wear any sport kilt for that matter. I just chose to go the tradition route. I do say that the Black Watch is a beautiful kilt. Green and blue. The Black Watch is worn by one of the famous Scottish Regiments.

I hope others end up buying a sport kilt. I certainly recommend their product. I will be field testing it really soon. Goto www.sportkilt.com for more information.

Trail Yetti, I hear the boys singing the song of freedom.

As Sir William Wallace once said "They Cant Take Our Freedom!!"

Cpt. Chaos