WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

AT Wanderer and '08 Dreamer Kevin A. Boyce's Avatar
    Images

Default New Year's Eve, 12/31/2006

If anyone is interested, a group of folks are gathering at the Mount Algo Lean-to to ring in the New Year...

I even might make it a weekend thing and do a few days worth of hiking leading up to staying at the leanto on Sunday night.

PM me for details if you are interested...

This will be a fairly low key affair, especially since campfires are not allowed in CT, and some of the folks are not major party animals... It will be just a nice evening out enjoying the AT, good friends and welcoming in the New Year.

Catch you all on the Trail and Happy New Year!
    KevBoy

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin A. Boyce View Post
    If anyone is interested, a group of folks are gathering at the Mount Algo Lean-to to ring in the New Year...

I even might make it a weekend thing and do a few days worth of hiking leading up to staying at the leanto on Sunday night.

PM me for details if you are interested...

This will be a fairly low key affair, especially since campfires are not allowed in CT, and some of the folks are not major party animals... It will be just a nice evening out enjoying the AT, good friends and welcoming in the New Year.

Catch you all on the Trail and Happy New Year!
    KevBoy
    sounds like a great time ... i'll be working that night, but will be out there the next weekend. think anyone'll still be there?
    dissent is the highest form of patriotism.
    (howard zinn)

++ New Posts ++