WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

http://www.facebook.com/themissjanet Miss Janet's Avatar
    Images

:banana I have run away from home!

The SoRuck was maybe the best ever and I had such a great time that I didn't go home! I am working my way down the Gulf Coast of Florida right now... trying to find some where warm!!!!! It is COLD here in Panama City tonight.

So, I am looking for a few people down this way and further south... Does anyone have phone numbers for Fat Chap, Tacoma Tedd, LWOP, Bushwhacker or any other South Florida people?? PM me and I will look tomorrow.

I hope you all are in somewhere warm. I was thinking about those early NoBo's I met this weekend!!! BURRR!

Have a safe, fun and warm trip Janet Sawman lives in Melbourne.

RAT

well, If I wasn't headed to springer in 12 hours I'd give you roof to stay under here in Ft Myers. Hope your trip goes well.

ps. stay away from miami, when castro goes, all hell is going to break loose.

magic
    * Warning: I bite AND I do not play well with others! -hellkat-

Images

Just PM'd you LWOP's info from the ALDHA directory. He lives in Salt Springs. Enjoy the warm!!!
    What? Me worry??

Have fun, Janet.
    Sandalwood...see you before long.

Life, there's nothing else quite like it. Gadog430's Avatar

You go girl!@!@!@!@
    Dawg

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Janet View Post
    The SoRuck was maybe the best ever and I had such a great time that I didn't go home! I am working my way down the Gulf Coast of Florida right now... trying to find some where warm!!!!! It is COLD here in Panama City tonight.

So, I am looking for a few people down this way and further south... Does anyone have phone numbers for Fat Chap, Tacoma Tedd, LWOP, Bushwhacker or any other South Florida people?? PM me and I will look tomorrow.

I hope you all are in somewhere warm. I was thinking about those early NoBo's I met this weekend!!! BURRR!

++ New Posts ++