WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default Anybody in the Baltimore area

If you happen to be near North Point State Park Saturday one of the empolyees is going to be giving a slide show about his 2004 AT thru-hike. He is also going to have his gear and will be answering questions. It is Sat the 27th at the visitor center but Im not sure yet whether its in the morning or evening.It said 7-8:30 but im not sure AM or PM. Ill post it when I find out.”
    "Theres is no real hope of traveling perfectly light in the mountains.It is good to try,as long as you realize that,like proving a unified field theory,mastering Kanji,or routinely brewing the perfect cup of coffee,the game can never be won." Smoke Blanchard

Wish we could see it, but the Ruck is this weekend.

Images

Oh well I guess Ill take notes and let everybody know how it was. FYI-it is 7-8:30 PM they are going to leave the gates open later than usual.
    "Theres is no real hope of traveling perfectly light in the mountains.It is good to try,as long as you realize that,like proving a unified field theory,mastering Kanji,or routinely brewing the perfect cup of coffee,the game can never be won." Smoke Blanchard

Images

Sorry to miss it! I DO live in Baltimore, but... Dinner out with my wifey is planned for that eve. PS I did the Trail in 'o6. Would have been interesting to compare notes and meet some newbies planning thier '07 trip. Will look forward to reading your notes!
    Tipper

++ New Posts ++