WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default trail days sleeping spot

anyone got a place I can crash at in Damascus for trail days? LW - what you say?
    I will be hiking in on the 17th. not too picky, bed, couch, floor, or two trees I can hang the hammock from. I'm not to interested in tent city or the craziness of that scene.

jettjames
    a nobo, slomo, mofo

ps - i'm in erwin tonite
    before washing your jeans shorts, pre-treat by throwing them away.

Registered User hammock engineer's Avatar

The hammock forums group has a treed spot in the "quiet area". Not really too many partiers in the group. You are welcome to join us.

Images

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jettjames View Post
    anyone got a place I can crash at in Damascus for trail days? LW - what you say?
    I will be hiking in on the 17th. not too picky, bed, couch, floor, or two trees I can hang the hammock from. I'm not to interested in tent city or the craziness of that scene.

jettjames
    a nobo, slomo, mofo

ps - i'm in erwin tonite
    Get in touch with The Only Wanderer. If he doesn't have a spot for you, he may can give you a hand finding one.

Registered User Tennessee Viking's Avatar
    Journal Entries
    Images

If your Nobo'ing, keep in contact with the hostels in Tenn. Especially Kincora in Dennis Cove-Hampton TN. The TEHCC hiking club will be bringing back hikers from Damascus to work on Unaka Mtn. Kincora and couple other hostels will be bunking up hikers for this.

me and larry the only wanderer are hangin on the bright side of life. no drugs or booze. of course your invited. just need the okay from bigun. call him. im sure your welcome. hes just that uncool. by uncool of course i mean the oposite of what kids these days think is cool witch of course as we biguns all know is terribly uncool. its cool to be uncool now. never was. is now.
    matthewski

if all he has left is a half floor in size xx small,...ill split it with you.
    matthewski

++ New Posts ++