WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Images

:banana pike county here

haha tennessee jed got lost? saw em this morning, anyway, keeping a journal on myspace under the name sloop jon boswell- heres an attempted link www.myspace/sloopjonb19811.com hope everyone's doing great. im out of tobacco.
    hey hey, my my

the hiker formaly known as Wonderfoot
    Images

your myspace isn't working right
    Good to hear you're doing well! Peace, and look me up when you head back south!

The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose............................................ ...
    Strong and content I travel the open road
    ~Walt Whitman Song of the open road

Default who is this sloop john boswell aka pike county

where is pike county i bet its not even a real place.

Default our own sanjya!

pike county entertained us at the feed in duncanon this weekend with the best karyoky ever! hes such a ham on stage , the women love him, the men cheer him. hes trying out for the american idol competition in philly and will stay at my apt if he needs. we disscused his method plan for winning idol. he will play up his thru hiker side big. the looks, the relaxed zanyness, the whole kit and kabootal. each thru hiker event i go to i meet a friend im glad about. this was he this time. at first he didnt impress me, but gained my respect quickly and has it to keep. great time had because of folks like you pike county. your the best! heres a shot of chomp and vsa and pike county discussing meglemanilical world domination tecniques. and heres him wooing the crowd on stage .
    matthewski

Images

yea! thank was awesome, matthewski, you rock my socks. im in port clinton with brisk, tennessee jed, side show, big brother, tenacious t, hippie, leatherneck, and more. i had my biggest day at 33 miles into 501. dear appalachian trail, i love you. dear trail community, your the best!
    -pike county
    hey hey, my my

Images

:banana up to kent connecticut

lots of 20s, big days, where ya'll at? kent is little manhattan. new link, this one should work> blogs in process www.myspace.com/sloopjohnb81
    hey hey, my my

Images

myspace.com/sloopjohnb81
    hey hey, my my

the mayor of billville blesed pike county and he was a hit at rutland. spoke with his brother via cell . cool family. pike seems to be the only nut. good nut. friend nut. here he is in full battle dress.we love pike county.

billville.
    matthewski

Images

hey pike- godspeed to you. off the trail due to illness/injury at NY/CT line.
    keep on truckin' - remember my tobacco is your tobacco. too bad i'm not around to share the wealth.
    furthur

Images

much love to all, me lovey hikey community, were watching clerks in glencliff-.............................
    hey hey, my my

Images

:banana up in gorham

looks like a big fat zero at a cheap motel with cheap vodka, and great company..............5 hikers got indecent exposure tickets for mooning the cog. all is well, i just got some jungle love body oil in the mail, the socks are in the dryer, the ipod is charging..............take care.
    hey hey, my my

Quote Originally Posted by sloopjonboswell View Post
    ..............5 hikers got indecent exposure tickets for mooning the cog.
    maybe weasel will fly out and defend them in court.

Default Gorham lodging

Pike:

I've heard lots of comments from Southbounders and Flippers about lodging in Gorham; their stays at the Gorham hostels, etc.

What have YOU heard, and of folks who've elected to stay at motels, which seem to be the most friendly and popular with hikers?

Pike County, Illinois is famous for it's excellent hunting. Ted Nugent travels there every year.

pike county's famouse. hes a thruhiking god! im all in with pike county. yo pike,..i got a snack box surprise with your name on it. just ley me know where your getting a drop with enough time for me to send it.want a box in monson? just let me know. or have your bro call me. i got his number so ill call him too. you go boy. drink milk.
    matthewski

Images

:banana yeahhh

pike hikes in maine, today sunny, happy pike is in rangeley-220 left ungh! summit party oct 1!!
    hey hey, my my

Go, Pike. Love ya

Images

:banana thanks er' bodys

summited on the first, totally magical, hope to keep in touch/see all my new friends soon. just got home to winston salem-- will have pics developed tomorrow. much love!!
    hey hey, my my

CONGRATS PIKE COUNTY. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING OR RECEIVING A SUMMIT PIC. I WILL TELL ALL OF BILLVILLE THIS WEEKEND AT THE GATHERING THAT YOU SUMMITTED.
    LOVE YA,
    MARY

yo pike amigo! was good to finish off the last few days seeing you. this is water of the 'water and bucket' duo. Just got back to michigan last night after visiting some of bucket's family friends on the coast of maine. hope you're doing well-best wishes bro

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
++ New Posts ++