Default Parking in Kent, CT

I am planning another section and need to park a car someplace around rt 341. It seems the trail crossing there has only minimal parking if any, and I have been told there is some in town "at the town hall", but I wanted to confirm that, and get directions to it if possible from one of you who live near there. Thanks.
    Cutman
    GA>ME 2000>2010..... Purist thruhiker in spirit, just with a lotta zeros during townstops;)

Does anyone have an answer for me?
    Cutman
    GA>ME 2000>2010..... Purist thruhiker in spirit, just with a lotta zeros during townstops;)

You should call the Kent Town Clerk or Police Dept to inquire about long term parking at the Town Hall. The building is part of a complex built behind those directly on Route 7 near the intersection with 341. I don't know their policy on parking, but having once been at the town hall I do know they have plenty of room in their lot.

There is only room for one car at a spot on CT 341. There are actually a couple of places for one car. There is also a parking area at the junction of CT4 and CT7 with a blue blaze trail that goes from the parking area up to the AT. It's not too far, maybe half a mile. I did park overnight at 341 without a problem but I wouldn't leave it there for multiple days.

Hope this reply isn't too late.

++ New Posts ++