WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default DEET & Suntan Lotion

It seems I was told somewhere that combined bug spray/sunscreen doesn't work as well as when the products are used separately, and that one should put on sunscreen 30 minutes before the bug spray....or was it the other way around? Anybody?

Images

http://fhp.osd.mil/factsheetDetail.jsp?fact=19

Can I use an insect repellent containing DEET and sunscreen at the same time?
    Yes. DEET can be used with sunscreen, but it may reduce the effectiveness of the sunscreen. To minimize this effect, apply sunscreen approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to applying the DEET, so that the sunscreen has time to penetrate and bind to the skin. Sunscreen does NOT reduce the effectiveness of the DEET. Always use a sunscreen with an SPF appropriate for your skin type, whether or not using DEET.

There also an article on this topic in a recent Backpacker issue. They expressed concerns because the different products are reapplied at different frequencies.
    Peace Be With You

Many thanks to ur post. I love it.

demande simulation pret personnel en ligne - Pret personnel en ligne et de comparer les meilleurs taux afin de... La demande de prêt personnelen lignedemande simulation pret personnel en ligne

++ New Posts ++