WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default Well...Thanks alot ALL!

I just wanted to put out a BIG THANKS to EVERYONE ....like....

~ALL the folks who supported the "No Sniveling" Stickers for Hardcore
    FYI- $150 was raised and given to Bob just before the pull out after TDs.

~ALL the folks who stopped by the Hiker Bash in Franklin and the booth at TDs and said hi and checked out all the Stuff Made by Hikers .It was really cool having other Hikers stuff along with mine .The other Stuff was made by WONDER - ful ,Smokey T , Sparkler,and Danger Zone !(hope to add a page of "Other Hikers" Stuff on my website after my fall hiking ) Got something ? PM me

MORE THANKS TO...
    ~Ron Haven ,Miss Janet,Takoma Ted , Curtis - Maria (Standing Bear Farms),Winton at Neels gap,Wayne at Bluff Mt Outfitter,Jeff Tom and Damascus Dave at MRO,The Cloud 9 crew,Mala,Lone Wolf & Gypsy,
    Pirate,Willie ,Greenman & MoonShine ,WONDER-FUL, Uncle Silly , IAN and Shalom, Finnigan - BottleCap and all that crew,Starlite,SmokeyT,Lumpy,Caveman, Carot Slayer,Lowrider,M&M Signage,Pebble, Tree ,Flower Lady, TDS, KTR , Danger Zone,Git Fiddler,Pop String ,MAZZY , Matha,Coach, ..... and so many others I had the pleasure of meeting.
    Ya'll Rock

and of course...
    ~ The WhiteBlaze.net Crew here for keepin things somewhat civil , THANKS!

Oh Yeah ,reason I am home now ....

I have a new Granddaughter EMILY GRACE ! She is a week old today ! I am now a Grampa 3 times.
    Now Im goin HIKING!

So now its time to get out there again ......starting up at Baxter SOBO, I can't wait ! I have been home too long !

Should be up there in a couple weeks ! So I'll be at the FEED ...(need any help Rick?)

my plan is to hike right up until the Gathering in Oct. (maybe longer ??)

See ya out there !
    PEACE & THANKS AGAIN ALL!
    Fishinfred

Hiker Stuff on Ebay
    LAST WEEK SPECIALS!

or buy Direct at
    Fishinfreds.com

Oh Yeah Don't forget to get your
    WHITEBLAZE.NET STICKERS
    FISHINFRED

MY STUFF

MY STUFF ON EBAY

Images

Quote Originally Posted by fishinfred View Post

I just wanted to put out a BIG THANKS to EVERYONE ....like....

~ALL the folks who supported the "No Sniveling" Stickers for Hardcore
    FYI- $150 was raised and given to Bob just before the pull out after TDs.

~ALL the folks who stopped by the Hiker Bash in Franklin and the booth at TDs and said hi and checked out all the Stuff Made by Hikers .It was really cool having other Hikers stuff along with mine .The other Stuff was made by WONDER - ful ,Smokey T , Sparkler,and Danger Zone !(hope to add a page of "Other Hikers" Stuff on my website after my fall hiking ) Got something ? PM me

MORE THANKS TO...
    ~Ron Haven ,Miss Janet,Takoma Ted , Curtis - Maria (Standing Bear Farms),Winton at Neels gap,Wayne at Bluff Mt Outfitter,Jeff Tom and Damascus Dave at MRO,The Cloud 9 crew,Mala,Lone Wolf & Gypsy,
    Pirate,Willie ,Greenman & MoonShine ,WONDER-FUL, Uncle Silly , IAN and Shalom, Finnigan - BottleCap and all that crew,Starlite,SmokeyT,Lumpy,Caveman, Carot Slayer,Lowrider,M&M Signage,Pebble, Tree ,Flower Lady, TDS, KTR , Danger Zone,Git Fiddler,Pop String ,MAZZY , Matha,Coach, ..... and so many others I had the pleasure of meeting.
    Ya'll Rock

and of course...
    ~ The WhiteBlaze.net Crew here for keepin things somewhat civil , THANKS!

Oh Yeah ,reason I am home now ....

I have a new Granddaughter EMILY GRACE ! She is a week old today ! I am now a Grampa 3 times.
    Now Im goin HIKING!

So now its time to get out there again ......starting up at Baxter SOBO, I can't wait ! I have been home too long !

Should be up there in a couple weeks ! So I'll be at the FEED ...(need any help Rick?)

my plan is to hike right up until the Gathering in Oct. (maybe longer ??)

See ya out there !
    PEACE & THANKS AGAIN ALL!
    Fishinfred

Hiker Stuff on Ebay
    LAST WEEK SPECIALS!

or buy Direct at
    Fishinfreds.com

Oh Yeah Don't forget to get your

WHITEBLAZE.NET STICKERS
    Congradulations Fishin Fred with the Grand Daughter and thanks to you also for the contributions you do and the laughs you provide.For my little part you are welcome,but really I am happy to see you,these nice folks you mentioned and all the other hikers enjoy things down my way.Take care

Congrats on the new Grandbaby Fred! She looks absolutely adorable. And Thank you for all you do! Enjoy your hike.

Images

I don't think people really know what a kind, caring and unselfish person Fishin' Fred is.

So I'm sure you have a beautiful family.

Congratulations grandpa.

Hike on brotha....

congratulations ff!!! one more hiker in training
    Peanuts (aka i.j.)
    "A womans place its on the trail"

Images

Shoot..........of course the names of so many more folks come to mind after the fact ....oh well Ya'll know who ya are and I thank ya for contributing to my enjoyment!
    No Scumbags & Iditorods encountered where I was (just lucky I guess)
    It was a most enjoyable hike this spring and I can't wait to get back out there !

Thanks for the congrats on the NEW GrandBabe ...Yup , she starts training as soon as I get back this fall

Looks like its going to be about 3 weeks till I get up to Maine...Painting this week ,Irrigation job in Tn next week .......then its up to MAINE again!

If anyone can PM me contact info for who does the food drops in the middle of 100 mi. Wilderness (was it the Shaws? with the lockbox? Do they still do it?)
    I thank you now !

Once I leave here next week for Tn. the shop will be closed again until NOV (ahhh ....freedom !!!!!!!) so holler at me now if ya need anything .

PEACE & GOOD HIKING!

Fishinfred
    FISHINFRED

MY STUFF

MY STUFF ON EBAY

the hiker formaly known as Wonderfoot
    Images

I wish Fred was my grandpa.......
    Love you Fred, and I can't wait to see you!

The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose............................................ ...
    Strong and content I travel the open road
    ~Walt Whitman Song of the open road

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder View Post
    I wish Fred was my grandpa.......

Not old enough!
    I love the smell of esbit in the morning!

the hiker formaly known as Wonderfoot
    Images

I know......but my Grandpa was into Hogans Heros....not hiking. I'll rephrase....I wish that my grandpa not died when I was 6 and that he was LIKE Fred. I have never hiked with a family member. (Mom, if you're lurking out there, I'm sorry, strolls around Ridley Creek Park do not count......but fun and relaxing anyway)

The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose............................................ ...
    Strong and content I travel the open road
    ~Walt Whitman Song of the open road

Images

Hey Wonderful
    You are getting me all choked up here ...one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me............and I know if your Grampy was alive today .....HE WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU!

You never seize to amaze me !

Sings like Janice.....Crafts like a Bee.....Juggles.......Catches RECORD size fish ........a very hard worker (whatever you're doing) ...I could go on and on ..........
    Hell who wouldn't be PROUD !

YOU ROCK GIRL!

Love ya & see ya soon
    PEACE!
    Fishinfred
    FISHINFRED

MY STUFF

MY STUFF ON EBAY

++ New Posts ++