WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Swiss...chocolate bandito....yo

Does anyone personally know this hiker? I met her a few times on the trail. As I was hiking South in Central Va (Laurel Creek Shelter and a few others) I saw an entry in the trail registers by her that seemed normal in April or May, then another in July that essentially made it seem like she was a sex crazed maniac trashing the trail. It is obvious that she didn't write the second entry, and it got worse the further south I hiked. They signed the entries in the same style she signed her entries. Someone may want to let her know someone is trashing her trail name.
    "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

http://www.trailjournals.com/shadesofblue

Oh, that's crummy. I was following her trailjournal, but she recently got off trail. She's an excellent writer.

You should have seen some of the things people wrote about "Holly Stout" last year. Most of them were true, too.

Did that ever get covered up? I couldn't believe it when I saw that last year. Poor Holly Stout.

Images

She is still on the trail, she was with Low Branch and the Dude as they entered Hanover, she was meeting up with friends she had hiked with prior to then, This was last Wednesday.

Swiss' most recent entry...

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=197745

She went to WA for something. It sounds like she plans on returning to the trail, with any luck.

Swiss- The Chocolate Bandito... yo Chocolate Bandito's Avatar
    Images

:banana Crazy...

Wow. Just happened to come across this thread. It's definitely news to me. Wasn't a sex-crazed, trail-trashing maniac last time I checked. Somebody must be pretty bored to be writing stuff under my name like that. I can probably think of ...well... at least 1 thing more exciting than pretending to be me. :-) Anyways, I'm definitely on the trail again starting Monday. Thought I'd go ahead and finish up my last section- Gorham to Katahdin. Yay !
    "In the afternoon I watch the clouds drift past the bald peak of Mount Tukuhnikivats.
    (Someone has to do it.)"
    -Edward Abbey

Images

Go, Bandito, go! Have a great hike!

(Give Skittles a spanking, if you can do so without getting bitten again.)

Marta/Five-Leaf
    If not NOW, then WHEN?

ME>GA 2006
    http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=3277

Instagram hiking photos: five.leafed.clover

You inspire me, Swiss.

Default re: chocolate Bandito Yo

Hello Bandito!

I remember meeting this Lady on '06 and saw her as far north as a trail magic bbq at Falls Village, CT. Was last year a section hike? I guess she is doing the trail again!

Just for the record.. how anyone could describe TCBY as some sex crazed maniac is beyond me. She was one of the most mild mannered and pleasant women on the trail as I recall. I did hear though from some that she was "looking". By this time most assuradely has "found" given gender ratios on the trail.

I wish all the best for a fantastic summit day on Katahdin!

Snickers (class '06 summited 9-30-06).

DavidNH

Saw her trailjournal. She's cute as anything, so some lout probably got rejected and blah blah blah you know the rest.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Bandito View Post
    Wow. Just happened to come across this thread. It's definitely news to me. Wasn't a sex-crazed, trail-trashing maniac last time I checked. Somebody must be pretty bored to be writing stuff under my name like that. I can probably think of ...well... at least 1 thing more exciting than pretending to be me. :-) Anyways, I'm definitely on the trail again starting Monday. Thought I'd go ahead and finish up my last section- Gorham to Katahdin. Yay !
    Swiss Miss,sorry to hear this.You seemed to be a very pleasant person and very helpful to other hikers.It is nice to see ones like you out there. This sounds like someone very jelious of you. Welcome to the Xmas party here in Franklin,Ron & Maricela

Hiya CB! Can't wait to read about your summit day. And, um, take care of that hamster thumb, would ya?

Images

:banana Chocolate bandito peels bannas

I had the Pleasure of meeting you bandito
    I skimmed the thread here .. i was with you at 12 tribes in rutland
    The bandito is cool and funny as hell
    remember peeling bananas in the basement ?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/broken_...7601907531843/

i read in the shanendoah that you left your food at gravels springs
    i am on my way south currently in damasscus . left my food at cow gap
    we have something in common .. anywho .. High life on my way to springer
    anyone who talks trash about the chocolate bandito .. is just wrong
    she's a sweet heart

the hiker formaly known as Wonderfoot
    Images

I was right behind her on trail this year. From what I hear.....that hiker was taken care of. Just a prick......

The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose............................................ ...
    Strong and content I travel the open road
    ~Walt Whitman Song of the open road

I am so impressed with how the White Blaze family takes care of one another. I am really blessed to be a part of it! You guys are great!!
    CB God speed and have a safe a wonderful hike.

Swiss- The Chocolate Bandito... yo Chocolate Bandito's Avatar
    Images

Thanx, you guys :-) Just summitted this past Thursday, the 18th, with Talkerman and Birdstar- and just a day after the huge summit group that included KeyMaster, Pinball Wizard, Tron, Rub-a-Dub, POGO, Nugs, Worldwide, White Crow, Sir Privywinks, Luna, Turkey Jerky, Coldilocks, Luna, Sudoko, Bag Lady, Nutella, Tater, Candy Bar and many others. What a crazy, wonderful 3 and a half year journey.
    "In the afternoon I watch the clouds drift past the bald peak of Mount Tukuhnikivats.
    (Someone has to do it.)"
    -Edward Abbey

the hiker formaly known as Wonderfoot
    Images

Congrats to all!! I'm so happy they let you all up!

The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose............................................ ...
    Strong and content I travel the open road
    ~Walt Whitman Song of the open road

++ New Posts ++