WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Images

Default Will Baltimore hike again??????

I have to do it. For all those whom have met Jack on the trail.

1. Why will Jack hike the trail again?

2. How many miles will he slack?

3. HHmmm. Third question.... Will he ever hike another trail? He calls the PCT, The Pampered Childrens Trail. I honestly forgot his comparison of the CDT. I dare ya Jack. However I do have a swore statement signed in 2000 by Jack, and three other hikers (some international) that meant nothing, but nice to have, since he has been hiking since on the AT. It's all for fun.
    Blister "Bitchen" Sister

Images

What does the statement signed in 2000 swear?

Either he continues hiking or, he has to buy a pair of white tennis shoes and some hot-pants and take up jogging around Hanover. He might even have to buy a new shirt, I'm not sure if the rolled-up sleeve look is fashionable in the running circles.

Hey, there's supposed to be a pole here (although I doubt anyone will vote for the hot pants).

Blister -
    1. Yes - that's a no-brainer.

2. At least one year there was a crew that slacked most of the way from Waynesboro to Katahdin. I don't think Jack will match their performance, but I don't really have a clue.

3. Not likely. The PCT - not that I entirely disagree with him, but he really shouldn't put down something he hasn't done. For some people it's a lot harder than the AT.

The CDT is the Cattle Dung Trail.

And Jack doesn't have the figure for hot pants.
    No one can solve problems for someone whose problem is that they don't want their problems solved.

Cool

1. He'll hike again cuz he LOVES/NEEDS the attention. Dr. Phil would have a ball with him.
    2. He will slack at every opportunity. He's a closet Circle Expedition- blue-blazer wannabe.
    3. Hike another trail? hahaha. As if! He'd be an unknown out there. No perch to preach from.

:banana

Ohhhhh, Larry, you are harsh but that was a low blow. I think you should apologize.

Never. You gotta have thick skin, broad shoulders and a sense of humor when in the limelight.

ba chomp, ba chewy chewy chomp chomp's Avatar

Yea, he'll be out there. He actually had me convinced last year that he wasn't going to hike this year. He was talking about getting a job at the college even. He was talking all crazy, something about time to finally get a job with benifits again.

The timeline goes something like this:

October-December: "Never again."
    January-Febuary: "I miss the trail, but I am done."
    Early March: "I'm about 50/50, but I don't think that you'll see me back out there."
    Late March: "So, Tricks is driving up in a few weeks to pick me up...."

If Jack were to hike the PCT he'd know about 75% of the PCT hikers aka former AT hikers.

The CDT? He'd finally be able to use the map(s) and compass, he claims every AT should have. Of course, while trying to find the trail he'd be seeing wildlife up the gazoo and unmatched scenery.

I think he'll stay cozy andd hike the AT again.

I'll get you all the definite answer on this one. First I ask the magic 8 ball. "Will Jack Hike the AT again next year?"

...Answer unclear, ask again later...

Well, let's try the tarot cards.

....Hmm. Fate has big surprises in store for the next lunar month. I also have a full house, Aces over dancing skeletons...

Geez, what next? Asking the stars? Casting chicken bones? Lithomancy? I'm no good at this. My gut feeling though is, yeah, I'll see him out next year.
    "I too am not a bit untamed, I too am untranslatable,
    I sound my barbaric yawp over the roofs of the world." - W. W.

obligatory website link

Registered Troll
    Images

Who is this Jack and why does he cause good Christians to worship a false idol?

I guess this means WillK doesn't have a problem with my playing around with tarot cards and other means of witchery.
    "I too am not a bit untamed, I too am untranslatable,
    I sound my barbaric yawp over the roofs of the world." - W. W.

obligatory website link

Originally posted by WillK
    Who is this Jack and why does he cause good Christians to worship a false idol?
    A couple questions, Will -
    1. How come you've been here as long as you have and don't know who Jack is?
    2. Who do you think worships him? And why?
    3. If anyone worships him - why would you think they're good Christians?
    4. Why do you think any of us are Christians?
    5. Why are you accusing Jack of being an idol? He's pretty hard headed (just like me), but that doesn't make him an idol.
    6. Don't you have anything useful to say?
    7. Do you think Jack will hike again next year? Why?
    No one can solve problems for someone whose problem is that they don't want their problems solved.

Images

I don't think WillK's post here or the other section were done seriously. I think he is pulling ya'lls collective legs.

Does it matter?

Images

Yes. When I read the post, I thought it really rather funny. If it was meant to be taken seriously, it would be rather sad.

Will Jesus rise from the dead?

And if he does rise I want to see him turn my spring water into some fine cabernet.

Images

If Jack were to rise from the dead? I'm not sure his drink of choice would be to change water to a fine cab. Perhaps water to a fine Beam.
    Blister "Bitchen" Sister

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
++ New Posts ++