WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Heavy Lifting

Default Heavy Lifting

Quote from LW from now closed tread: actually i'm too tired too. rock wore me out the last few days. guess i'll hit dot's and the baja for weight lifting instead. ::::::::::::::: I did some heavy lifting yesterday as well (and I'm real tired from it) at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in NYC at the NY Giants annual kick off luncheon honoring Frank Gifford (Kathy Lee was there as well) then we took a road walk two whole blocks SB and went to a fine establishment named McFaddens on 2nd Ave and 42 St where the heavy lifting continued. Everyone's shaped up well into the evening. I have some real definition in my right arm.
    Last edited by mrc237; 08-30-2007 at 18:09.
    E-Z---"from sea to shining sea''

I've given up lifting and exercising. Over the next three weeks, I hope to be hiking in New Hampshire and Maine, and with rare exception, I expect to stop exercising the hand I use to lift Rolling Rock beers.

I'm looking forward to being considerably lighter by late September.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by L.Wolf
    actually i'm too tired too. rock wore me out the last few days. guess i'll hit dot's and the baja for weight lifting instead.
    I cheated. I carried a lighter pack and used those weenie poles.

I didn't work out today either. I reckon I ought to go see how much a glass of bourbon weighs and do a few reps.
    SGT Rock
    http://hikinghq.net

My 2008 Trail Journal of the BMT/AT

BMT Thru-Hikers' Guide
    -----------------------------------------

NO SNIVELING

Getting out as much as I can..which is never enough. :) Mags's Avatar

I've been known to do a few happy hour pint sized curls...
    Paul "Mags" Magnanti
    http://pmags.com
    Twitter: @pmagsco
    Facebook: pmagsblog

The true harvest of my life is intangible...a little stardust caught,a portion of the rainbow I have clutched -Thoreau

Oh, that reminds me, just past 4:thirtsy. They have $1 sixteen ounce PBR's across the way, with free wifi! See you in a few.

Back on the trail tomorrow. Here's what it looked like last time I was up there... South San Juan Wilderness...

++ New Posts ++