WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Question THe Siam Hammock

Take care & keep in contact
    All the best www.siamhammockusa.com
    Last edited by steven; 11-19-2003 at 20:57.
    www.siamhammockusa.com

Images

Default Siam Hammock

Looks like a great product and a fair price.

I have been using a Byer Of Maine Traveller http://www.byerofmaine.com/amazonas-traveller.htm recently and have been pleased with it. I use a tarp or poncho over it and have a gear net I string overhead. The Byer is an extremely light and small package and fairly sturdy for the size. The price, $15-17, is good, too.

I've been experimenting with various configurations for insulation underneath. I want to try the underquilt idea I've seen discussed.
    What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?

Thumbs down Spam, spam, devious spam...

Steven...

You should let people know that you are the US distibutor of this product, rather than pretending to be a 'happy customer'.

Personally, I wouldn't buy anything from someone who is this devious and manipulative. It's also disrespectful to the board and the people here.

Maybe it's a good product, maybe it isn't but your 'marketing' by spamming various backpacking boards isn't doing it a service.

I'm sorry to see that you haven't taken the advice of those on other boards to get honest. You can't claim you're 'new' and didn't know, like you did last time you did this. (Although what being 'new' has to do with being honest, I don't know.)

Images

Quote Originally Posted by freerange
    Steven...

You should let people know that you are the US distibutor of this product, rather than pretending to be a 'happy customer'.... (Although what being 'new' has to do with being honest, I don't know.)
    Why is it that too many "marketing people," or too many ordinary people for that matter when it comes to marketing, seem to be missing the "honor and honesty gene" in their DNA???

Rain Man

++ New Posts ++