WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default Lost link / thread

A couple of weeks ago a member posted a link to the logo item sales operation that sold hats, cups and other thingies that she had created for some personal fundraising. It was a neat site, but I've lost which thread it was. Can anyone point the way?

The Weasel
    "Thank God! there is always a Land of Beyond, For us who are true to the trail..." --- Robert Service

texashiker

I think what you are looking for is:
    http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2712

Quote Originally Posted by The Weasel
    A couple of weeks ago a member posted a link to the logo item sales operation that sold hats, cups and other thingies that she had created for some personal fundraising. It was a neat site, but I've lost which thread it was. Can anyone point the way?

The Weasel

2005 Camino de santiago

Default Lost link / thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Weasel
    ....... but I've lost which thread it was. Can anyone point the way?
    The Weasel
    Great thread, Weasel. And, I say this because there is also one I have been trying to find again but have been to ashamed to ask. I don't recall the originating thread topic but there were a number of posts in it discussing the best times to start from Springer in the Spring to view the different wildflower blooms as one travelled north. There was some great first-hand info in it and i would like to re-read it as I am planning my trip.

I am impressed with how much this site has grown. I can remember a time in the beginning (and just how many beginnings, restarts & reposts were there?) when there were so few threads that this wasn't a problem!

++ New Posts ++