WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Images

Congrats!!!
    Gaiter
    homepage.mac.com/thickredhair
    web.mac.com/thickredhair/AT_Fall_07

Default Congratulations Farsang!

I bet you feel great, and maybe a little sad that it's over? I know I am going to have some adjustment when I git home from not moving and seeing new things each day. Me and ET are in Georgia! Weeee! Had a friend come in and camp with us over the weekend. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and have a Merry Christmas! We are finishing next weekend - folks are comin' down... So glad to meet your sweet family and hope to hike with you again soon!

Images

Way to go have been following your journal for a while now and glad to see you wrapped it up. don't be so quick to get things back to the old way enjoy the paradime shift for a while after all does the journey end once you stop walking?

oooooh! chiffon. how fabulous. mark me down for one.

Journal Entries

Funny. I always picture you in lace.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by weddingdressesuna View Post
    Kiss My Melinda is proud to offer sexy evening dress wholesale China sexy evening dress-cheap sexy evening that are individually created in sizes 2 to 28, which are made of imported high quality satin and other assistant material such as laces, organza, and chiffon with exquisite handmade beadworks. We are pleased to accommodate a wide range of customizations to make your gown uniquely yours. Free tailor-made, carefully hand-crafted every detailReliable product quality, our commitment is that refund if unsatisfiedThe low price and the Quality Guaranteesexy evening dress wholesale from http://www.weddinggownswholesale.com...ses-c-172.html

Are those a base layer? UL hiker approved? Machine washable in town? How small will they pack down? Double as a sediment pre-filter?
    I WILL bet that if you wore those into a shelter, you would have space made for you very quickly! Possibly the entire shelter.
    Old Hiker
    AT Hike 2012 - 497 Miles of 2184
    AT Thru Hiker - 29 FEB - 03 OCT 2016 2189.1 miles
    Just because my teeth are showing, does NOT mean I'm smiling.
    Hányszor lennél inkább máshol?

You were just in the real world for the past 6 months. It's all the man made BS that you're trying to re-adjust to now. Good luck with that. The first thru-hiker I met on the trail was a SOBO. Waldo, from the class of '03. Good luck with the readjustment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++