WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25
    Images

Default More detailed vid report ...

The language is a little more earthy in this less edited report.
    You can never appreciate the shade of a tree unless you sweat in the sun.-- Author Unknown

Images

Great job Doggiebag, really cool editing job! The night shots came out nice, mine are a little dark.

The borders look great throught out the video.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by wrongway_08 View Post
    Great job Doggiebag, really cool editing job! The night shots came out nice, mine are a little dark.

The borders look great throught out the video.
    Trial and error with adjusting the color and light levels. They got a winter sale at my local REI tomorrow. I'm gearing up for that interview on the 23rd. Wish me luck. No suits for this interview .
    You can never appreciate the shade of a tree unless you sweat in the sun.-- Author Unknown

Images

Quote Originally Posted by doggiebag View Post
    Trial and error with adjusting the color and light levels. They got a winter sale at my local REI tomorrow. I'm gearing up for that interview on the 23rd. Wish me luck. No suits for this interview .
    Dont forget to show them the "Parade of fools hand salute" That'll seal the deal for sure!!!! Good luck on the interview - you'll do great.

Images

great choice of tunes for that episode!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by fonsie View Post
    Great Vidioe Doggie Bag...im going to get some new boots thursday and do that rollicoaster this weekand...things im leaving, Knife, night clothes, 2nd stove.
    Just be safe Fonsie. Keep an eye on the weather. Don't go nuts on lightening up too much ... it is winter hiking; regardless of the fact that it's Northern VA. It was exhausting doing the roller coaster on the last day - specially when the winds picked up. Great hiking with you - we'll have to do it again.

Images

Well looks like i missed out on this hike. I know that asking for two hikes back to back is pushing it a bit too much right now have to save up in that matrimonial bank account for when the weather turns nice. I will get my pics from the NY trip posted. Still trying to figure out the new computer and where stuff is at on it. Sorry I missed it.

Images

Great Vidioe
    "It's better to try and fail than not to try at all"
    " www.myspace.com/bigfonsie "

Images

Well I have done the rollecoaster 2 years ago but not in weather like this....Im mainly going out to test out a hammock tent and to break in some new boots

Images

Ok I got my shots from the March O'Fools trip to Ny loaded on WB now still some other shots to still load but most of them are up.

Images

Break in new boots on the roller coaster? Wish I could make this one !

That should be fine, bring liner socks and a few sections of duct tape for those hot spots.

If by chance my work schedule changes, I will let you know if I can hike along - that is if you want company, dont want to cramp your style . As of now I work.

I have had a great time on these last few trips..... sucks I gotta work a normal schedule again... been a blast everyone, really enjoyed meeting everyone and getting to know you all! Hope to do at least one more overnighter with somw fellow WB'ers before starting my Thru-Hike in March!

Images

Great videos and pictures again.. I think doggiebag missed his calling, he should be a hollywood producer.. Sorry I missed it but I gotta work sometime.. Looks like you guys had another great time, the roller coaster sounds like fun.. I hope Aldo's feet are ok.. River1

Quote Originally Posted by wrongway_08 View Post
    Break in new boots on the roller coaster? Wish I could make this one !

That should be fine, bring liner socks and a few sections of duct tape for those hot spots.

If by chance my work schedule changes, I will let you know if I can hike along - that is if you want company, dont want to cramp your style . As of now I work.

I have had a great time on these last few trips..... sucks I gotta work a normal schedule again... been a blast everyone, really enjoyed meeting everyone and getting to know you all! Hope to do at least one more overnighter with somw fellow WB'ers before starting my Thru-Hike in March!

Images

Yea I got things to catch up this weekand but im going to wear the boots to work to break them in.....i might head out next weekand I dont kno where but I want in for the next hike, I promis I wont slag to much. just post when You get ready for another hike.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25
++ New Posts ++