WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default My new favorite HOT SAUCE!

Right now i'm into this habanero based sauce called melinda's XXXX Reserve http://www.melindas.com/
    It's not TOO hot such that it covers the flavor of your other food but it IS hot enough to make ya tingle!
    Before I was into this stuff called Micanory Gold which is also habanero based but is sweet before heat and is more of a salsa so it needs refrigeration (can't find web link)
    I see lots of hikers carrying petes but I don't like the flavor and it's about as hot as ketchup
    What are the other pepper heads carrying?
    C'mon hit me with the hottest stuff ya know of...
    Focus Determines Reality

Images

I carry cayenne powder. I prefer the taste of a good hot sauce, but this meets my need for heat & is light weight. I like Pete’s, prefer “Louisiana style”. Dave’s insanity sauce is hot, but tastes like raw gasoline to me.

Doctari.
    Curse you Perry the Platypus!

Section Hiker 500 miles smokymtnsteve's Avatar
    Images

melinda's garlic habernero...mmmmm
    "I'd rather kill a man than a snake. Not because I love snakes or hate men. It is a question, rather, of proportion." Edward Abbey

Arrow Pedro de Tehas

I was an old Texas Pete fan until some guys brought some Jim Beam sauce to work. Mighty smooth! There is BBQ sauce, hot sauce, wing sauce and some other style in a 4-pack. The military should change the Tabasco contract to Jim Beam for the MRE flavor enhancer.
    There are 3 kinds of poeple in this world; those who can count and those who can't. :datz

++ New Posts ++