WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Pokey2006 View Post
    You jest, I laugh, but it seriously is eerily like those Salem witch trials...starting with the catty, bored, sexually frustrated girls/women and ending with the destruction of innocent lives.
    Yep. Couldn't have said it better. Hopefully, those with power will be better informed and have more common sense than those of old.

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Pokey2006 View Post
    You jest, I laugh, but it seriously is eerily like those Salem witch trials...starting with the catty, bored, sexually frustrated girls/women and ending with the destruction of innocent lives.
    How'd they let you get away? Especially since you live there.

KIDDING!!!

Images

This is somewhere between horrifying and hilarious. Sgt. Rock? I suppose his personal website, Trail Journal, and Whiteblaze presences are smokescreens? Not to mention his in-person appearances in so many places, including a fairly well-documented life in the Army.

To bring in something from some other threads, though...this is why vigilante justice is NOT a good idea.
    If not NOW, then WHEN?

ME>GA 2006
    http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=3277

Instagram hiking photos: five.leafed.clover

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tipi Walter View Post
    He seemed to think my main offense was carrying an ungodly heavy pack and almost said as much as he tilted his head back laughing while eating ramen noodles and broccoli. Very peculiar
    That's funny stuff.
    I'm not really a hiker, I just play one on White Blaze.

Registered User Frolicking Dinosaurs's Avatar
    Images

I attempted to join Webslueths yesterday to clear Rock's name. They denied my membership. Seems they would rather cook up their half-baked truths rather than get to the truth. No wonder LEOs consider them a joke and pretty much ignore any 'tips' they provide.

I attended a state FOP dinner last week (he-dino is retired from management in the nuclear security field and was a federal LEO as part of his job). While there, I asked several long-term LEOs (mostly major crime investigators and detectives including several from GBI, TBI and FBI) about Webslueths. After they quit laughing, this is what I heard: 'loonies', 'nutcases', 'wannabe cops', 'a bane to real law enforcement', 'feed the general hysteria around major crimes', 'worse than worthless'.

Mala, Rock & Dixi, I wouldn't worry about these people are saying - no one takes them seriously outside their own little closed group. Google them - they are the butt of jokes all over the web for a variety of gaffs similar to the one we have witnessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Marta View Post
    This is somewhere between horrifying and hilarious. Sgt. Rock? I suppose his personal website, Trail Journal, and Whiteblaze presences are smokescreens? Not to mention his in-person appearances in so many places, including a fairly well-documented life in the Army.

To bring in something from some other threads, though...this is why vigilante justice is NOT a good idea.
    Yeah, considering I happen to know exactly where SGT Rock was the night Meredith disappeared... I have no concern if the police wish to ask me about it, I'm not worried. Trolls beware... bannings will begin.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by rockhound View Post
    the co-owner of Whiteblaze an accomplice? This sounds more like a movie on Lifetime. one geared towards those shapely small town gossipy gals. This ranks right up there with conspiracy theories such as the JFK assassination, the fake moon landing, Roswell, etc...
    Now that you mention it. Where was ATtroll when this all went down? Rick?
    I'm not really a hiker, I just play one on White Blaze.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Blazer View Post
    Not funny dude...

Quote Originally Posted by Frolicking Dinosaurs View Post
    I attempted to join Webslueths yesterday to clear Rock's name. They denied my membership. Seems they would rather cook up their half-baked truths rather than get to the truth. No wonder LEOs consider them a joke and pretty much ignore any 'tips' they provide.

I attended a state FOP dinner last week (he-dino is retired from management in the nuclear security field and was a federal LEO as part of his job). While there, I asked several long-term LEOs (mostly major crime investigators and detectives including several from GBI, TBI and FBI) about Webslueths. After they quit laughing, this is what I heard: 'loonies', 'nutcases', 'wannabe cops', 'a bane to real law enforcement', 'feed the general hysteria around major crimes', 'worse than worthless'.

Mala, Rock & Dixi, I wouldn't worry about these people are saying - no one takes them seriously outside their own little closed group. Google them - they are the butt of jokes all over the web for a variety of gaffs similar to the one we have witnessed.
    Doesn't surprise me one bit. Like I said, I'm not worried about them at all.

*Rant*

I was just pissed me off to see that sort of crap invade Rock's hike thread. Guess I figure folks deserve a little more respect than to have their threads taken over with character assassinations like that, especially when the crap ain't even true. Want to "alert us" about some garbage like that? Start your own damn thread is all I'm saying.

*end rant*

Thank you for listening.

I attended a state FOP dinner last week....
    The only FOP member I personally know makes Barney Fife look like William J. Bratton. And some people think there are no goobers in New York. I'm here to tell you otherwise.

checked out the site...what a bunch of a**holes!

geek

Websleuths? WB Internegators?
    Warren Doyle PhD
    34,000-miler (and counting)
    [email protected]
    www.warrendoyle.com

Evidently this lady didn't find it terribly amusing. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58653

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Blazer View Post
    Since Rick lives and works in Maine..... unless GMH is providing a private jet.... yeah, that's the ticket.... websleuths needs to let me in... see, i could fit in

Images

Default If you do get into the club ... a big favor

Since Rick lives and works in Maine..... unless GMH is providing a private jet.... yeah, that's the ticket.... websleuths needs to let me in... see, i could fit in
    We still haven't found our truck! Security cameras have 2 hairy bearded individuals pictured below ... any help from websleuths would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kusgr5z-RFw
    You can never appreciate the shade of a tree unless you sweat in the sun.-- Author Unknown

Images

The one on the left is Lone Wolf. Don't know the one on the right.

Images

And they denied you membership in Websleuths?

The one on the right strongly resembles Sunshine Butterfly ...

.... DUCK ....

Thats Doyles driver heading to the next road crossing.

Ridiculous. If those people are so interested in being detectives they should go to school and get a degree in criminal justice.

I thought I came across a photo of hilton on WB with a group of people at Plum Orchard Shelter, but I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure and didn't want to point the finger at someone when I could be wrong.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
++ New Posts ++