WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ferrel

Default ferrel

do you want to live in the wilds? with thousands of others? all of whom have shunned all of sociatys ways? who live short. die young. without hospitol or vaccinne? if a movement started and it was legal? if all your best friends did it? would you release yourself to the wilds with only your kit of gear to ween you from your ways ? and when a year was up and your gear was broke , used up, and useless,..knowing you would have had that one chance to develope a skill set that was sustainable to provide you with sustanence, while being near ferrel,...would you risk it? peacefull liveing , but dangerously unsupported by our 400 years of industrializations goodies.

since the age of 5. yes yes yes and yes. my commitment. my mission. my hope in jesus.you? im talking to you panzer you cubical inhabitant.
    matthewski

Images

How about FERAL instead?
    ~If you cant do it with one bullet, dont do it at all.
    ~Well behaved women rarely make history.

hell no. it would just end up being just a bunch of lazy, hippy wannabes sittin' round smokin dope and gettin' nothin' done. lookin' for work-for-stay and handouts

Images

They alread have that. Rainbow gathering.
    I'm not really a hiker, I just play one on White Blaze.

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    do you want to live in the wilds? with thousands of others? all of whom have shunned all of sociatys ways? who live short. die young. without hospitol or vaccinne?
    Don't you already live in Philadelphia?

Merry Hikester

Ever heard of the Wild Human Initiative? Currently seeking places in which to do just that. I believe they are traveling to different communes around the country doing invite only work for stay's. With more emphasis on the work and improving the property. There are many intentional communities around the country (and here in NC) with varying degrees of what you speak. Eustace Conway comes to mind. That's the 4th mention of him I heard today. One of my employees is going to bring me the book written about him "Last American Man" by Elizabeth Gilbert. Can't wait to read it.
    Disclaimer: I didn't mean that......I realy love you all.

It's our destiny to evolve past the physical realm in to the realm of energy - pure energy. Not sure what happens after that. Screw the wilds, there history as soon as the sun burns out.

Merry Hikester

http://directory.ic.org/records/?act...ecord_id=20202
    Not really established on the internet for obvious reasons but here is there best link.

Images

Default ferrel?

I thought you were talking about having a pet ferret.
    think I'll go for a walk outside now...

i hate intentional communitys. unintentional,..now thats cool. and lwolfs also right. it definatly would fill up imediatly with exstract of mooch. we need some sort of mooch deterent. but with no formal organization, crap like mooch deterent wouldnt happen. just lazy, fat , dummys dumming in the afternoon sun. maby ill stay here and go shopping. stonewalls commin over. were gonna work tommorow together. so we can consume. and die. and be filled with formalguhide. and buryed in a thing made in a factory with no hand made anything. thats what im doin tommorow. thanks! by!

end of thread. closed. only feral enter herein

mojumpy dingwherewho feral for(pass the rat please)
    matthewski

Visions of Utopia Video - Volume 1 $30.00
    how many volumes till full utopia?nice cult .go wait for your ship. god called. but not for you.
    matthewski

what say we change this thread midstream to one about cults who are asses. witch is all of them. all intentional communitys. all special schools for the furtherment of kindness. all semenarys of seaweed. all bands of merry men on crack and santa.
    matthewski

Merry Hikester

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    i hate intentional communitys.
    How many have you actualy been to? Or are you just another discounter of those who care about the environment enough to move out of their wood, stone, and plastic, city dwelling. I am currently living with no electricity in a cabin heated by a woodstove, insulated by straw and hay (works great until the big bad wolf comes along). Where do you live?.... Oh, an apartment... what a suprise. You probably would never make it without your msr water filter and L.L. bean sleeping bag. You armchair naturalist. (see disclaimer)

Quote Originally Posted by hobojoe View Post
    How many have you actualy been to? Or are you just another discounter of those who care about the environment enough to move out of their wood, stone, and plastic, city dwelling. I am currently living with no electricity in a cabin heated by a woodstove, insulated by straw and hay (works great until the big bad wolf comes along). Where do you live?.... Oh, an apartment... what a suprise. You probably would never make it without your msr water filter and L.L. bean sleeping bag. You armchair naturalist. (see disclaimer)
    He could survive in Mad max world better than 99 and 44/100ths of the people I know. As far as that "apartment", I bet your place is warmer and more plush. BTW, how do you surf the web w/o electricity? Library or friends' house still constitutes use of those civil utilities you profess to abhor, you know.

Anyway, mattski wasn't proffessing to give a crap about the environment, or any ideological concept, he's just talking about mad max-type post apocalyptic, survivor island existence because it would be cool and only the worthy would prosper.

Merry Hikester

Never said I abhor these things just trying to spend as much time away from them as I can. I may or may not be at work (see thread "Are you at work??"). I love the Idea of a mass exodus of those of us who are sick of the way the country is being run today (be careful your getting dangerously close to politics now). Imagine if all the inhabitants of all the major metropolis' dawning backpacks and hatchets and migrating to the woods. The economy would crumble and we would be forced to start fresh. I can't wait.. and it's only a matter of time till it happens. I'm in tell me when.
    And my house is made of wood so that in itself makes me a hypocrite. I hope matty can defend himself though.

Never said I abhor these things just trying to spend as much time away from them as I can. I may or may not be at work (see thread "Are you at work??"). I love the Idea of a mass exodus of those of us who are sick of the way the country is being run today (be careful your getting dangerously close to politics now). Imagine if all the inhabitants of all the major metropolis' dawning backpacks and hatchets and migrating to the woods. The economy would crumble and we would be forced to start fresh. I can't wait.. and it's only a matter of time till it happens. I'm in tell me when.
    And my house is made of wood so that in itself makes me a hypocrite. I hope matty can defend himself though.
    I still think it would be cooler if it was after a meteor storm or a big war like in the movies rather than a social movement, because then everyone would forced into it and only the fittest would survive...like that midget and Tina Turner from the last Mad Max movie (I heard there's a new one in the works...).

Recently started reading a book along these lines...pretty cool. S.M. Stirling's "Dies The Fire".

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/issue382/books.html

Merry Hikester

Quote Originally Posted by bfitz View Post
    I still think it would be cooler if it was after a meteor storm or a big war like in the movies rather than a social movement, because then everyone would forced into it and only the fittest would survive...like that midget and Tina Turner from the last Mad Max movie (I heard there's a new one in the works...).

Recently started reading a book along these lines...pretty cool. S.M. Stirling's "Dies The Fire".

My faith in human nature would be restored if we all just snapped out of "it" and went wild......Just imagine an empty manhattan.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by bfitz View Post

I read "Dies The Fire" there is two more in the series. I Think "The Stand" by Stephen King is better. Or try "Swan Song" by Robert McCamman.

My faith in human nature would be restored if we all just snapped out of "it" and went wild......Just imagine an empty manhattan.
    Now I'm thinking of the movie "Night Of The Comet". Roaming around an empty concrete jungle would be fun.

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    hell no. it would just end up being just a bunch of lazy, hippy wannabes sittin' round smokin dope and gettin' nothin' done. lookin' for work-for-stay and handouts
    Freegans............

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
++ New Posts ++