WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Rei Pa/nj

Default Rei Pa/nj

hey all, as everyone should already be well aware, rei released divedent checks. wahoo, i only got a couple of bucks cause i am cheap and won't buy anything at full retail price. for those of you in the PA/NJ area, i have never been to the REI in marlton, can anyone give me an opinion on which is better? marlton or coshohocken store???

Default Couple Bucks???

You only got a couple bucks cause your wife doesn't let you spend any money. Go to Marlton. She will never find you there.

she ain't the boss of me

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by GratefulHike View Post
    hey all, as everyone should already be well aware, rei released divedent checks. wahoo, i only got a couple of bucks cause i am cheap and won't buy anything at full retail price. for those of you in the PA/NJ area, i have never been to the REI in marlton, can anyone give me an opinion on which is better? marlton or coshohocken store???
    The Conshohocken store is only a few miles from me, and closer to you as well if your profile location is accurate.

I've never been to the Marlton store, but would suspect that they carry the exact same products, so why drive an extra 30 miles?

Personally, I try to avoid South Jersey anyway; the part of NJ where the AT passes through is another matter entirely...

I Gotta Get out of Here!! Foyt20's Avatar
    Images

The difference between the MArlton and the Conshe store are the layout and floorplan of the store. Otherwise they are the only two i have ever been to, so i may have a skewed opinion, but i think that they are pretty close. But I like marlton more

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Burner View Post
    You only got a couple bucks cause your wife doesn't let you spend any money. Go to Marlton. She will never find you there.

Wow, I thought I was a bit crass... that was close to home for me too. I like gear but in case you didn't notice REI is not competitive and the refund is what it is all about. Some people need to defend others. I understand the joke, but are you married?

If you don't get this please just PM me... I spend a lot at REI and I have been married 23 years.
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Thanks Wise, so the stock should be just as good at both!

Turd is just a cranky dude cause his wife bosses him around and probably gives him a beating from time to time.

I've never been to the Conshohocken REI but have been to the Marlton one plenty of times. An EMS and a L.L. Bean are located in the Promenade shopping center, right across the street from the Marlton REI..maybe you could turn the trip into an epic 3-venue gear shopping spree!

++ New Posts ++