WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default looking for Radford/VA tech students for weekend hikes

I currently attend radford univ, and am wondering if anyone from RU or VT would be interested in doing some weekend hikes in future.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dholmblad View Post
    I currently attend radford univ, and am wondering if anyone from RU or VT would be interested in doing some weekend hikes in future.

Are you talking about actual weekend-long overnighters? If so, I'll do some with you for sure. I go to CNU, so it's like a four hour drive, but if it's for a friday to sunday, I'm down. Besides, you're the closest mountains anyway, so if I wanted to do some decent hiking I'd have to go that far.

Yeah, hike friday/sat hike out sunday. I have two friends that are hikers that go to school with me.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dholmblad View Post
    Yeah, hike friday/sat hike out sunday. I have two friends that are hikers that go to school with me.

I'm down with that for sure. Just let me know when and PM me with some contact info/address/meeting area and I'll go pretty much any weekend. If I can know in advance some that would be good too, so that I can schedule to not work then.

-Brendan

++ New Posts ++