WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    the hiker formaly known as Wonderfoot
    Images

I just want to thank all the whiteblazers that came by my booth this weekend. (special thanks to those how bought something) WIth living here now, and having my booth up, it was a very different trail days for me this year....... but it was so nice to have sooooo many visitors. Thanks to all!

The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose............................................ ...
    Strong and content I travel the open road
    ~Walt Whitman Song of the open road

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder View Post
    I just want to thank all the whiteblazers that came by my booth this weekend. (special thanks to those how bought something) WIth living here now, and having my booth up, it was a very different trail days for me this year....... but it was so nice to have sooooo many visitors. Thanks to all!
    I loved your booth and hope you saw that profit, Sunday. It was great getting together with you and hope to see you soon. Good luck at your show this weekend!!
    HAPPY TRAILS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD HIKE!

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Thumbs up

Good seeing you again, too...and Cami loves her new earrings.

Images

Default StarLyte's Trail Days 2008 Photos

Hello friends,

Click here >>>> for Trail Days 2008 photos !

Total credit to Kevin Richter for photography ! Thanks Kev !

Images

Ron....I didn't know it was your birthday!! Happy Birthday!!!!! And again, thank you so much for everything!
    Yes it was the big 50 for me this year.Thanks for the birthday greeting and thanks for you and Brian stopping by for the visit with me and Maricela.

Hey guys, I've met some of you before, I've been to Trail Days the past 5 years, done sections of the AT as well as trails in 40 other states. I mostly post over at thebackacker.com, but since I had some shots of people who post here I thought I'd share my pictures with you guys. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeremyh...7605329398431/ Most of my other years of TDs pictures are on the Trail Days website, these aren't up yet. Enjoy and let me know if you like them and who you are if you're in any and I'll add it to the caption!

BTW, what happened to the dude that gets really dressed up every year, he was Alice from the Brady Bunch one year, then a LED night another??

DUB-"...BTW, what happened to the dude that gets really dressed up every year, he was Alice from the Brady Bunch one year, then a LED night another??"
    For info on Jester's whereabouts, visit this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    BTW, what happened to the dude that gets really dressed up every year, he was Alice from the Brady Bunch one year, then a LED night another??
    My life-size cardboard cutout was there. . .
    Drab as a Fool, as aloof as a Bard!

http://www.wizardsofthepct.com

Default Alice? Really?

Oh my god, photo? Please?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester2000 View Post
    My life-size cardboard cutout was there. . .
    That was a cutout? I don't believe you!

Images

Hey guys, I've met some of you before, I've been to Trail Days the past 5 years, done sections of the AT as well as trails in 40 other states. I mostly post over at thebackacker.com, but since I had some shots of people who post here I thought I'd share my pictures with you guys. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeremyh...7605329398431/ Most of my other years of TDs pictures are on the Trail Days website, these aren't up yet. Enjoy and let me know if you like them and who you are if you're in any and I'll add it to the caption!

Hey Dub - OUTSTANDING photos! I know that picture of Alice...I can't find it right now, but I will.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeps in Hotels View Post
    Oh my god, photo? Please?!
    Well, here's the best that I got that year of Jester's Alice outfit. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmers View Post
    Well, here's the best that I got that year of Jester's Alice outfit. Enjoy!

Thank you, thank you, a million times thank you!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
++ New Posts ++