WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

So where are they now? New Jersey?

Chaco is at Silver Hill Campsite in Connecticut tonight along with Wakapak, Animal, Vegas, handyman, and a couple others whose names I do not recall. All those whom drink it have been issued a beer. That is all.

Thanks for the update, Tank. I figured they were out of NJ & NY but was really curious. Is Shua and/or Baracus in the vicinity? And How about Johnny Thunder? Sorry Chaco, I'm stealing your thread to ask about other hikers! I could list a lot of other names I am curious about. Anyway, Thanks again, Tank!
    Hope to see you again this summer!

quit hoggin the thread mary. this is my house now. go make yourself some frendship bread and settel down now. first of all id like to be the first to corrupt chaco tacos dad. lets bring him in boys! ladys and gentelmen, and hikers. may i please tell you all about this wonderful dad we all have in mr taco. poptoc. thats how i refer to him. ive been evesdropping on most of chacos and his dads calls. from hotels, motels and notells. and i can tell you,.. chacos dad is gold. very supportive. and a good listener. ya know how sometimes when your listening in on a call,...you get the sence of whats really going on. even more than the callers . you have a vantage place to observe with sight and sound. his dad allways writes things down when hes on the phone with his chaco. names of other hikers are collected then published in a loveingly dutyfull way. like an egal bringing dead food to the nest for chicks, pops tacs supports us all. a real good example for us dads . back to you at normality central. wacapak? got anything to add to this blather?
    matthewski

Oops! Something funky happened to my PC.

thanks, Matty. Yes, I do support all of you doing what you really like to do. Maybe somewhat envious! I am living your "hike" with you, through the phone calls, the PM's, and through Whiteblaze. Keep the spirit!!!

chaco and wakapak- just know that you are in connecticut and havent told me, therefore my heart is broken.
    kidding- you should call me though!!!
    Two Beers.

Mary: I have not seen or heard anything about Shua. Baracus is supposedly South of them, probably a day or two. All reports I have heard of Johnny Thunder are that he is way back behind the people I have talked to, apparently he took a lot of time of and was going slow for a while, so he is probably still in New York.

Two Beers: They did ask me last night if I had talked to you recently, and then mentioned that they should call you, so you can probably expect to hear from them soon.

I am going to try to get out on the trail this weekend, Sunday, and Saturday as well if I do not have to work, I will try to be up around the group if I can find people I know. I will report back after that. Two Beers, let me know if you want to head up to hike for a day or two as well.

johnny thunder called me today...he will be in kent on friday, and so he I suppose he isnt too far behind.

Tank, I was thinking about heading to the trail on Saturday near wherever Johnny and friends are. I was going to do some trail magic and camp out with them and then I was hoping to find Chaco and Wakapak on Sunday. I'll let you know where we are camping on saturday so you can join us if you'd like!
    Two Beers.

max now has 4 felony arrests. otherthan that, life sucks. and i hate you all. oxoxoxoxoxoxmatty
    matthewski

ps,...oxoxoxoxoxomatty
    matthewski

Images

Hey all!!!! stealing a piece of Chaco's thread for a moment......

MATTY!!!!!!! miss you tons my friend, you're post on here with all the little sayings really made me laugh!! call us sometime! know we're big fans of yours too! roadbobeing still pops into my head all the time!!! hahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, time for me to let Chaco use the computer for a bit!!! late all!!!

Chaco, Wak, Johnny:

Hope to see you guys at the Rutland Festival (15-17 August). If you're past there by the Festival, hitch back and we'll make sure you get a ride back to wherever you need to be. Also hoping to keep you entertained in Hanover anytime after the 18th; you'll be expected to stay awhile.

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Exclamation

I just might (maybe) be up in New England somewhere near the Trail for the first week in September.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Tarlin View Post
    Chaco, Wak, Johnny:

Hope to see you guys at the Rutland Festival (15-17 August). If you're past there by the Festival, hitch back and we'll make sure you get a ride back to wherever you need to be. Also hoping to keep you entertained in Hanover anytime after the 18th; you'll be expected to stay awhile.
    Jack, Im pumped about coming to see you on your turf.
    We will be in Rutland no matter where we are on the trail.

HEY WEINSTONE!!!! Why dont you answer your phone. Man i really miss you. Thanks for the kind words. You are a gem!! We are coming to see you promptly after we finish. Can you swing a ride to Rutland for the fest?? Please call us or answer your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by trailangelmary View Post
    So where are they now? New Jersey?
    Salisbury CT
    Love you Mary!!!

foolish child. trix are for kids. hes rideing me to rutland. and the dude is two. so are others. i have at least 4 rides. allow me to asplaine a few things. numero ono. i am the worlds largest human being. two. i consist of mostly gold. three. my jelosy gland just ruptured and im on my way to the hospitol. and four,...my jelosy gland just ruptured and theirs jelosy jelly all over the place. i love you both like a pa rock.
    matthewski

the world will end at 3:15 pm est today. hikeing will continue. that is all.
    matthewski

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    foolish child. trix are for kids. hes rideing me to rutland. and the dude is two. so are others. i have at least 4 rides. allow me to asplaine a few things. numero ono. i am the worlds largest human being. two. i consist of mostly gold. three. my jelosy gland just ruptured and im on my way to the hospitol. and four,...my jelosy gland just ruptured and theirs jelosy jelly all over the place. i love you both like a pa rock.
    YAY!!! Matty will be in rutland!!! look forward to seeing you there! and i know that loving us like a pa rock is good thing..hahahhahahaa.
    oh yeah...wait till you see my transformation when we are all in rutland...that's all i'm gonna say about that!

Your ass better be in Rutland Weinstone!!!
    So wait a second. I noticed these little star thingys on threads when they are good. I want a star on mine. I feel I have reached star status!! I have legends on here darnnit! Haha just kiddin. No but really I want a freakin star on my thread!
    Ok, we are gettin the heck outta Salisbury and just gettin right outta town. Mattie, you better answer when we call again or Ill use the Schwartz on you.
    Roasting like a hippie at a Dead show up here!
    Dad sorry I have not called back, got no signal up here. Will call ya from Dalton, Mass in 4 days. Oh wait, the world will have ended. Ill try anyway.

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
++ New Posts ++