WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast

Default chaco to pee this morn...

... it aint no joke. no frikkin joke at all. plutos a joke. plutos a frikkin joke. peein aint no frikkin joke.
    matthewski

Some one went picture crazy. Anyway, in West Hartford, VT for the night. Beautiful day today, one of the best. The Lookout was fantastic. Saw a crazy sunrise. anyway, on to Hanover, Jack we should be there around lunch time.
    Love you all

Hanover, New Hampshire with Baltimore Jack. Yes Jack does live in the woods in a cave. It is a wicked spot! Trying to get rid of my second round of poison oak!!!! Almost had disaster when it crept close to my, well use your imagination.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    dear god. i want a chick like bearpaw for christmas or even as a light snack. but ill need her by tuesday. wait ,..thats today. common god,...you can do this.
    Well it's thursday and I don't think I can be wrapped up and shipped that fast. Sorry Matty.

Images

Hello there!

I'm so happy for you!!!

Have fun in Hanover. Jack's good company.

ah ya hikas wit ya dancin breakfasts. ya want food ya eat chocolate syrup!
    matthewski

we need contravercy.im gonna start a rumor. in other news, tank is in an upcomming caveman commercial for geiko
    matthewski

Still in Hanover! Slackin today and slackin it really hard too, 9 miles,whoohoooo.
    Really like Hanover, may move here!

Lock up your daughters....

Lock up YOUR daughter.

my first night back from having just been in Hanover, I just slept for 14 hours and by all means could have slept longer.
    What a lovely town and visit...Chaco looks more lke a colonel everyday, Wak's hair is awesome, Jack's daughter wears black just like him and that is all for now.
    Two Beers.

Bfitz just got the guys back on track a few hours ago; Chaco, Wak, and Johnny T have been wonderful guests the past few days and I'm sorry to see them go, but it's a beautiful hiking day, and anyway, we'll see 'em again in a few days in Glencliff.

the stench of my jelosy can be heard dropping turds on trails of broken dreams up and down this coast o fools. my aching heartfelt wonderlustful contempt is lurking at the side door of your love. each mouthfull of bacon sadens my allready porkloined gut to hang below the floor in horror. and swept are the winds of cheese across the very boundrys of candy and space. onto a stepland of sheik lovelyness and wacs hand in mine. together. together my snacks. we hike on.
    matthewski

when alltogether the dew becomes the woman the mountain has waited for . where peat meets sugar. and pains of grape glass looking out to a veiw for the ages. an all the whilst, johnney thunder, wakapack, and chaco, with neither marsh nor mallo, become.
    matthewski

yonder go swiftly then. to home atop her breast. that wence be katadhin and even more. so much greed now. to touch the very nipple.
    matthewski

poetry like tjis, combined with art like mine, equals hiking with friends of such calibre, as to blow the very lid off billions of barrels of monkeys. and still to fun will you owe. the debt is paid. the gift given. this is gods hour. for a good time, hike with him.
    matthewski

i wonder if i could pull off coming to maine when you guys finish your hike. it would be a drive but it would be totally awesome.
    Two Beers.

my love for two beers grows with each new pack black diamond makes. what? if i had two beers i prolly would be drunk.
    matthewski

no! dont! stop! dont go to maine. never. just trust me. something horrible will happen if you do. bin their done that. me and luke on the last days of his hike. i went to join him to " finnish " with him. big mistake. let them finnish alone. or meet them after. because you would never be able to keep up. their battle hardened bodys combined with their elevated morale and motovation and espri de core and all that on the last miles they would tear you or me to shreads with our ice cream bloated bodys and our city lazyness. no one keeps up . you would be running .and you would be luggage.
    matthewski

my tru avatar flys for the real hikers . exsposed , im less than lard. in shame, i go to to work. johnney choc and wak are gods. fearfull hikeing gods to be feared. step aside all ye who pass near flames of sole. ye walk on atoms of all who befored. and when the gum of not doth stick,(zeros) be glad and swim. if the bagle bites, bite back. and when the eagle of broke circleth above your head swollen with text, confuse thee not. katadhins calm peak apeer. now feast on wine and grape. bring cheese and bread and salsa and chips. beware the honey mustard onion. her death is in the morning. go now. the talking tree will see you.
    matthewski

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
++ New Posts ++