WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Almost go Time

Default Almost go Time

Leaving sat april 5th from springer. Staying the night of the 4th at the hostel.
    I feel like I owe much thanks to the WB community. Most of what I know I learned here.I've only been a member a short time, but have been viewing for over a year or so. My wife always asks me what i'm doing,she probably thinks I have found someone else (ha-ha) and I guess I have in a way.After 27 years though I think I better keep her on the back burner for 6mos or so to see if this deal works out. If it does she'll need to find an outfitter.
    I have learned alot from the technical guys, the free spirits,the old guys and the malcontents. It takes all kinds to make a village or community and we are no exception. I feel like I,ve sized up who the walkers and the talkers are, but I respect every mans opinion,because it is his opinion and not mine to dispute.I am human however and give more weight to some than others. With that said now I get to see which I am.
    On a much lighter note I am rolling with my (bro-in-law) cookie monster. He has some great stories.Please enjoy them in their entirety before you throw up the bs flag. (remember it takes all kinds, you know the village thing).
    Its all harmless. Hint: The bigger his eyes get the more far fetched things are getting. You'll see. enjoy!!!!!!!! Breezer out........

Will be at the AT Hiker hostel too staying the 4th with pickup from Atlanta...hiking Saturday 5th start date. Turtle Fast and Little Bear glad to meet you!!! I have to second the WB community...I love it so much I have alot of postings under my belt. It is truly a pleasure meeting folks who enjoy what they do...gives a nice feeling to you.

Can't wait any more to juiced, its a day early but I'm ready, so I'm outta here!!!!!
    About 7hrs to springer, a snooze and were out.

Images

Happy trails Breezer
    If you don't make waves, it means you ain't paddling

Images

Thumbs up

Hope your hike is a good one Breezer. Might see you out there.

++ New Posts ++