WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default Looking for semi-injured hiking partner - Chris or Guy

I know that he was at Neels gap till his resupply came, which was Friday march 21st. He dosn't have a cell so thats why Im postin. I do though and I havnt had any vm's from him. His hame is Chris but he might be going by the name guy. he resides in Milwaukee and has blondish red hair and same color beard. He seems to be having knee problems and the last time I saw him was on the 19th and he was camped one mile north of neels gap in his msr zoid tan in color. If any of you guys have any info that would be great, Im on my way into the Smokies tomorrow going strong.

hey I am doing fine and I will see you at trail days if you are going to show up. I should be catching up soon. I have not seen anything in any of the journals along the way just some things from kellie and did you get your gloves back? I did see your polaroid at the outfitter in franklin. Hey tell kellie she owes me a chocolate shake. I still have my columbia jacket.

Images

Hey Buddy, give me a call let me know where you are, we just got out of the Smokies, 847-754-5017, I've been sighning the registers and will continue to. kellies trail name is knuckles, and we still have been hiking with Jon and Stephanie and aslo Moss has been part of are crew as well, you know the kid who started with nothing, which both of them say hi as we speak. Call me soon, just to leave a message at least. Dirty Harry. Yes I shure did get my gloves back. Thanks whiteblaze!

Images

P.S. I have a new Journal up, so check it out Guy.

++ New Posts ++