WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

:banana Finally got more pictures up..

It only took me about nine months! I've still got about 100 more to go, but I'm going to try to get them up by the end of next week.

www.flickr.com/photos/sugargrits

I can't wait for Traildays! It's unbelievable how much I am still missing the trail. Planning on heading SOBO next year and that's the only thing that's forcing me to go to work every day.
    "Too much civilization around here! Remember when the woods used to be woods, Harry?"

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mindi View Post
    It only took me about nine months! I've still got about 100 more to go, but I'm going to try to get them up by the end of next week.

www.flickr.com/photos/sugargrits

I can't wait for Traildays! It's unbelievable how much I am still missing the trail. Planning on heading SOBO next year and that's the only thing that's forcing me to go to work every day.
    Thanks for sharing!

Trail "Daze" will be here before you know it...

Glad you enjoyed them..I can't figure out why some of them came out so blurry when I put them on the computer. They look fine on the camera. Maybe it's because my computer is so crappy? It's bad enough that I have dialup, so it takes a zillion years to begin with.

I'm going to work on getting more of my '07 Traildays pics up next, then finish all the trail pictures. I'll definitely post another update when they're all up.

Sugargrits
    "Too much civilization around here! Remember when the woods used to be woods, Harry?"

I can't figure out why some of them came out so blurry when I put them on the computer. They look fine on the camera. Maybe it's because my computer is so crappy?
    Unlikely that it has anything to do with the computer. Looks like in some cases the camera didn't catch focus before you took the picture or it caught focus on the background. A number of them look like there was condensation (fog) on the lens.

They look good. Thanks for sharing!

YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!!!!
    I can't wait for CrazyWolf to see these...thanks.

geek

Thanks, deedawg! I think the condensation might have been the biggest problem. The ones that came out the blurriest seem to be the ones I took when it was really cold and damp outside. It's just weird that they look fine when I look at the screen on the camera.

Glad you liked them, Geek! I was hoping you'd look..the ones from the St. Patrick's Day/Bachelorette party are really some of my favorites. I can't wait to get the rest of them up. I'm working on it! I want to get them all on there before this year's Traildays, so then I can hopefully post those pictures right away instead of taking another million years.

I'll update when they're all up...

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Lightbulb

Glad you enjoyed them..I can't figure out why some of them came out so blurry when I put them on the computer. They look fine on the camera. Maybe it's because my computer is so crappy? It's bad enough that I have dialup, so it takes a zillion years to begin with.

I'm going to work on getting more of my '07 Traildays pics up next, then finish all the trail pictures. I'll definitely post another update when they're all up.

Sugargrits
    Sometimes, I forget and leave my camera on closeup; it really screws up the picture quality on non-closeup shots...

may your tracks be long quicktoez's Avatar
    Images

Sugergrits – I love the photos and miss you a lot. Good times on the trail are moments to be cherished. Please send me a privet message or email at [email protected]. We got to talk on the phone soon.
    Your hiking mate Quicktoez

++ New Posts ++