WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Exeter Township resident Adam Crosier with his Appalachian Trail ... - Reading Eagle

Exeter Township resident Adam Crosier with his Appalachian Trail ...
    Reading Eagle, PA - 25 minutes ago
    By Darrin Youker 29-year-old Adam Crosier of Exeter Township is in the midst of a planned 2175-mile hike across the entire Appalachian Trail. ...

More...

Exeter? I hardly know her.

Images

Maybe next time you're up at 2:06 you will go to sleep before you post person who does not exist. Exeter is a township just east of Reading.

If Adam can go the distance, he will add his name to a long list of AT 2000 Milers from The Green Diamond. I'm sure everyone here wishes him success.

So, what's the green diamond?
    I see he's a bankruptcy attorney. Shouldn't he be having a good year?

Images

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlehead View Post
    I see he's a bankruptcy attorney. Shouldn't he be having a good year?
    I think maybe lots of people are too broke to even afford the attorney and filing fees. Bankruptcy isn't cheap, ya know.

Then again, what better place to drum up clientele than by hanging around thru-hikers.
    "That's the thing about possum innards - they's just as good the second day." - Jed Clampett

Images

Default The Green Diamond = Berks County, PA

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlehead View Post
    I'm surprised you didn't pick up on my use of TGD earlier. I've been referring to Berks County by that name almost from the time I began posting.

It's a reference to Berks County's shape and the importance of agriculture here. One of these days, I'll restore my avatar once I get around to changing its Pennsylvania map with Berks highlighted from gray to green.

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    I'm surprised you didn't pick up on my use of TGD earlier. I've been referring to Berks County by that name almost from the time I began posting.

It's a reference to Berks County's shape and the importance of agriculture here. One of these days, I'll restore my avatar once I get around to changing its Pennsylvania map with Berks highlighted from gray to green.
    I was born in Reading and lived in Hamburg until i was 5. Then moved up to Sch. county. first time i've heard of the green diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    Maybe next time you're up at 2:06 you will go to sleep before you post person who does not exist. Exeter is a township just east of Reading.

++ New Posts ++