Hi everyone,

My name is Jacob Colker, and I am trying to find people to go with me on an 11-12 day hike. The original plan was to hike through the entire Shenandoah National Park (107.4 miles), south to north, starting near Waynesboro, VA and heading north to Front Royal, VA, but I am pretty flexible.

Here is the story: I took two weeks off from work, upgraded my gear, and got all pumped up, and then unfortunately my hiking buddy had an issue come up and he wont be able to make it. So, I am trying to make this work despite the big let-down.

I am free starting Saturday August 23 through Sunday September 7 (16 days total). 16-days is my window and I am looking to do the entire SNP in about 12-13 within that time frame.

If you are going to consider spending two weeks with me, you should know a little bit about me:

I am 25 years old, grew up in Chicago, played in rock bands for several years before getting into politics. I spent the last 3 years driving around the country working on political campaigns before settling down in DC to go back to grad school (I am at John Hopkins University for a Masters in Communication). I am currently the campaigns manager for the International Campaign for Tibet (an NGO that supports the human rights efforts of His Holiness the Dalai Lama). I am laid back, in good shape, and I have great gear.

If you are interested in exploring the possibility of this adventure with me, email me!

Thanks everyone.

Jacob Colker
[email protected]