WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default get a life

i have met cubby and hes a nice kid. all you people worried about him putting his name in a shelter need to get a life. if your so worried about nature being nature there shouldnt be shelters in the first place. and he isnt writing anything profane or illicit, merely his name and year. just worry about what you do and shut up.
    casey jones mega 08
    a happy boddhitsva

Images

Quote Originally Posted by think0075 View Post
    i have met cubby and hes a nice kid. all you people worried about him putting his name in a shelter need to get a life. if your so worried about nature being nature there shouldnt be shelters in the first place. and he isnt writing anything profane or illicit, merely his name and year. just worry about what you do and shut up.
    casey jones mega 08
    Lighten up Cubby.
    If people spent less time being offended and more time actually living, we'd all be a whole lot happier!

There are already a few SOBO search parties out for him.

Images

Yeah I have seen some of his work. He carved his name int a shelter in Maine. This guys carving was about 2 1/2 feet long and about 5 inches wide. In a shelter what was pretty much void of any other graffiti. A little I wuz here dosen't bother me but this guy made a freaking banner. He might be a nice kid I don't know but even the people who busted their hump building the shelter didn't feel the need to carve their names into it. This guy hadn't even made it through the 100 mile yet.
    "Shut up and keep walking"

Images

Default Not Cool....

casey jones mega 08
    Being a "nice kid" does not give one the right to vandalize public property. Cubby sounds like an immature Wanker who could use a good smack upside the head. I hope he gets his ass kicked, or better yet, gets off the trail. Carving your name into anything along the trail is an unacceptable behavior that should be punished.
    Mobilis in Mobili

im vandelizin somthing. ummmm.........im gonna cut off lonewolfs beard while he sleeps. ill have gypsy make him some strong cammimile tea. hell sleep like a baby. then ill hold his beard for ransom. keeping it alive in rutone cloneing mixture from the garden center.

i want to be an arsonist and set fire to things.
    matthewski

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    im vandelizin somthing. ummmm.........im gonna cut off lonewolfs beard while he sleeps. ill have gypsy make him some strong cammimile tea. hell sleep like a baby. then ill hold his beard for ransom. keeping it alive in rutone cloneing mixture from the garden center.

i want to be an arsonist and set fire to things.
    that would be mutilation and damaging. now coloring it pink would be vandalism. looks bad but doesn't really hurt anything.

start with burning shelters

oddly, cubby scratching his name in a wooden box that's filthy and vermin-ridden doesn't seem to bother me. wonder why that is

cause your a fellow vermin ridden object and you can relate? sometimes lwolf gets lonly and sniffs my mittens i left in his house. he imagines me and him and gypsy holding hands danceing ontop of big bald with flowers in our hair singing george harrison songs of harri chrishna.
    matthewski

Images

We know why they think they have a reason to stick their nose into his business... what makes you stick your own nose into what business others are sticking their nose into?

MYOB falls on deaf ears when we're talking about someone doing something in public, specifically for the purpose of getting attention. That's not someone wanting their business private.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    cause your a fellow vermin ridden object and you can relate? sometimes lwolf gets lonly and sniffs my mittens i left in his house. he imagines me and him and gypsy holding hands danceing ontop of big bald with flowers in our hair singing george harrison songs of harri chrishna.

No mitten no love!

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Thomas View Post
    No mitten no love!
    Marley's song No Woman No Cry comes to mind.

Default You're wrong.

casey jones mega 08
    He needs to cut out his vandalism, and make restitution. You need to stop defending someone damaging property not their own for no good reason, e.g, the indefensible.
    Last edited by minnesotasmith; 08-07-2008 at 13:42. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by sbennett View Post
    Has anyone actually tried to read his journal? Please tell me you're as horrified with his spelling as I am.
    Yes, and he did not strike me as the most literate individual on the planet.

no different than most college graduates these days

i fart in every shelter i stay in...is that considered vandalism?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by sofaking View Post
    i fart in every shelter i stay in...is that considered vandalism?
    Can you write your name with it?

casey jones mega 08
    Huge block letters carved in every lean-to on the Maine AT. Even in ones that were devoid of any other graffiti. Repugnant at the very least. Little brat needs to ditch his thru for a few weeks and go back and do a little work on the trail, for a little broader perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    Lighten up Cubby.
    Well played BP. Well played.

Images

I guess this can carve but does not no how to write because there is a journal there an usally a pen or pencil?

Images

someone will catch up to him and I hope they knock his teeth out with a nice heavy round rock.
    Wish I would have known this when I ran into him.... he wouldnt be able to walk the trail anymore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
++ New Posts ++