WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default anyone know a hiker named Newt?

I met him just south of Kincora, and I have hopes of getting in touch with him again. I dont know his real name or anything else about him, really. He is probably in Ma by now, maybe further north. Anyway, if anyone knows how to get ahold of him, I'd be most grateful!
    Two Beers.

Hey Two Beers there was a girl named Newt hiking around us this. I ran into her the last time at Trail Days.
    The trail is ever winding and the party moves every night.

I last saw Newt just south of Moosalakie in NH, he's most likely just finishing the Whites now as I ran into him early August.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicacomp View Post
    I met him just south of Kincora, and I have hopes of getting in touch with him again. I dont know his real name or anything else about him, really. He is probably in Ma by now, maybe further north. Anyway, if anyone knows how to get ahold of him, I'd be most grateful!

He is not too far ahead of us. Probably in Maine by now. I think I may know someone who can get you the info you want. Ill pm you later in the weekend or next week when I find them.

thanks chaco, youre the best!
    Two Beers.

thanks chaco, youre the best!
    yea, its tough bein me sometimes. Just kiddin

Default Hiker named NEWT

I noted that you said "him" so I'm not sure if this is the hiker you are looking for but there is one (female I think) named Newt on Trail Journals, Go to http:\\www.trailjournals.com ,on the home page type in Newt in the search box and it will give you a 2008 hiker named Newt.

++ New Posts ++