WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default Screen needed for Gathering

I'm doing the program for this year's ALDHA Gathering. We're hoping to use the main auditorium on the Concord University campus for the evening programs on Friday and Saturday night (Oct 10 and 11). After a recent renovation, the room is still lacking a screen, which is something that would have to be resolved for it to be feasible. Our best bet is to come up with something large (12x14 or bigger?) either borrowed or constructed that is free-standing that would function well on the front edge of the stage in the auditorium. Perhaps a simple wooden frame with a large white sheet or piece of Tyvek stretched smooth and tight on it. If anyone has any leads, ideas, or know who we could talk to about this, let me know. Thanks!

Not sure WC, but I think either Jester or Redneck Rye has some sort of big screen access.

Or was it Bag O' Trix???

Try em all...

Images

Default screen size?

is this in FEET?
    Do one thing everyday...that makes you happy...

But I believe, yes I believe, I said I believe
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by boarstone View Post
    is this in FEET?
    Yes it is.

Kirby

Quote Originally Posted by weathercarrot View Post
    I'm doing the program for this year's ALDHA Gathering. We're hoping to use the main auditorium on the Concord University campus for the evening programs on Friday and Saturday night (Oct 10 and 11). After a recent renovation, the room is still lacking a screen, which is something that would have to be resolved for it to be feasible. Our best bet is to come up with something large (12x14 or bigger?) either borrowed or constructed that is free-standing that would function well on the front edge of the stage in the auditorium. Perhaps a simple wooden frame with a large white sheet or piece of Tyvek stretched smooth and tight on it. If anyone has any leads, ideas, or know who we could talk to about this, let me know. Thanks!
    Portable Tyvek screen on a PVC frame ask Redneck for instrction on construction.

++ New Posts ++