WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Joggle is the English Gentleman you are looking for. He did indeed hike the length of Britain in 80 days back in 2007. As Becca has stated he completed his Thru Hike on 2 Oct. He is much younger and better looking than my good self, I met him and Becca in Damascus during Hard Core. Chief Daddy and Kirby are correct Jukebox and I did summit on the 20th August and so ended my second Thru Hike since then I have been blessed with a Grandaughter and have buried my Father, I am now back at work in Baghdad where my mind drifts daily over the Appalachians. Will I be back a third time??? Of course, it's just a matter of time and some considerable work on my better half. stay safe all. The General GA-ME 04,08 ??

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Joggle is the English Gentleman you are looking for. He did indeed hike the length of Britain in 80 days back in 2007. As Becca has stated he completed his Thru Hike on 2 Oct. He is much younger and better looking than my good self, I met him and Becca in Damascus during Hard Core. Chief Daddy and Kirby are correct Jukebox and I did summit on the 20th August and so ended my second Thru Hike since then I have been blessed with a Grandaughter and have buried my Father, I am now back at work in Baghdad where my mind drifts daily over the Appalachians. Will I be back a third time??? Of course, it's just a matter of time and some considerable work on my better half. stay safe all. The General GA-ME 04,08 ??
    Hey General....congratulations on your thru hike this year! I figured you finished fairly early, but didn't know for sure. It was great seeing you out there again.
    Stumpknocker
    Appalachian Trail is 35.9% complete.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++