WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: AT tat

Images

Default AT tat

check out the updated version of my AT tat,,,, see my pics. Update was actually completed Sept 07.

See you at Springer, Winter 09' Chance09's Avatar

thats pretty sweet, i'm thinking about getting 2000 miler tattooed on a foot...assuming i finish my thru next year
    AT - Georgia to Maine '09
    PCT - Mexico to Canada '10
    CDT - Canada to Mexico '11

The internet is calling and I must go. buff_jeff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chance09 View Post
    thats pretty sweet, i'm thinking about getting 2000 miler tattooed on a foot...assuming i finish my thru next year
    Get it now so you have to finish.

sweet ink!

Images

I was thinking I'd get a falcon carrying a small baby, but under that probably the 2000 miler rocker

Images

SWEET TAT! Off the hook. Definitely some nice work.

Very nice tat!!!!!

geek

The FOOT does seem like the appropriate place.......
    Fear ridges that are depicted as flat lines on a profile map.

Images

I don't think that's a good idea. That would be very insulting to the non-tattooed foot. By getting 2000 miler on one foot would be telling the other foot that it wasn't vital in the hike, and that you give all of the credit to the inked foot. This could cause severe jealousy between the feet, and the non-inked foot could either kill the inked foot in your sleep or commit suicide in grief. It would be best to have 1000 miler tattooed on each foot, thus giving equal credit to both feet and prolonging the harmony between your feet. Just my opinion.

Images

Talking Funny stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    I don't think that's a good idea. That would be very insulting to the non-tattooed foot. By getting 2000 miler on one foot would be telling the other foot that it wasn't vital in the hike, and that you give all of the credit to the inked foot. This could cause severe jealousy between the feet, and the non-inked foot could either kill the inked foot in your sleep or commit suicide in grief. It would be best to have 1000 miler tattooed on each foot, thus giving equal credit to both feet and prolonging the harmony between your feet. Just my opinion.
    That's the funniest thing I've read on WB in a while. LMAO at that one. Thanks for the humor.
    If you're in a hurry, why are you walking?

...that or change your name to Hoppy.
    geek

Fear ridges that are depicted as flat lines on a profile map.

I dont know if you remember me but we may have met right when I came off Beauty Spot during my thru. i guess it would have been May??? Not sure but i remember this tattoo. I was the guy from Greensboro

Images

Outstanding! I have a sunburst on my shoulder (nope, not a "teen mistake" - got it in 2004 when I was 48). I've been thinking about having a pair of crossed hiking poles with a pair of boots at their center put over the sunburst, not covering it - the sunburst would be the background. It would cover my love of hiking and love of travel. I use Mark of the Spark in Frederick MD - one of the best in the entire USA.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Chaco View Post
    I dont know if you remember me but we may have met right when I came off Beauty Spot during my thru. i guess it would have been May??? Not sure but i remember this tattoo. I was the guy from Greensboro

Absolutely, I remember you,,,,, what up?!! How'd the thru go?

++ New Posts ++