WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Question Pacer Poles Customer Service

Does Anyone have any information or ideas on why I am having trouble getting a response to some questions i have sent to Pacer Poles? Or another way to contact them?

I understand they are not U.S.A. based, and there is no phone contact...so I've emailed repeatedly and received no response at all to this point.

I do understand they have great customer service and in no way am I putting this out there to put the company down...i've heard great things about them. But I can't seem to get a hold of a company rep.???

Any answers on this would be appreciated as I am in the immediate need to purchase poles...
    You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.

Images

All I can tell you off-hand is that (as far as I know) their only distributor in the US is Brian Frankle at ULA. I know from other threads that he is off Backpacking somewhere until the first week in Dec. My advice would be to wait until then, give him a week or so to settle back in, then contact him. Have no fear, Brian will help you out. His service is excellent, but he does take off for a month or so every year doing R&D

I've only dealt with the actual Pacer Pole company on one occasion and got a somewhat slow, but thorough response. No complaint.

The Pacer Poles are worth the wait.

OK, I just visited ULA's site and see that you must now order directly from the PacerPole. I believe I ordered through Brian when I purchased mine. Maybe he can still help you out though, since he is still promoting them on his site. Disappointing that you are having problems - they are GREAT poles.

Let us know how it works out.

thanks lyle. even if my knees can wait that long (which i doubt), my shelter cannot. i have some shakedowns in November that I'll need the poles for. it is encouraging to know you've gotten through to them in the past...and that the timetable was a bit slow...i'll wait a little longer then.

hopefully i will here something back from headquarters on this very soon...i have resent my email on the off chance it fell through the cracks

ULA is directing folks to the main site for ordering...
    You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.

++ New Posts ++