|.............| Put this on your
    |... *..*....| profile if you have
    |....\o/.....| ever walked into a
    |.....|......| Patio Door that was
    |..../.\.....| CLOSED!!!!!!
    |.............|

Images

Quote Originally Posted by jnetx View Post
    so Don't Hang Your Hammock Where The Fl Trail Crosses The Colorado Trail!
    Be good!!!
    |..............| Put this on your
    |.....|.......| Patio Door that was
    |..../.\......| CLOSED!!!!!!
    |.............|

I completed the hike but not as planned. Many things changed. First the expected hiking buddy had to be in the hospital instead. Then I found conditions different than I expected but that is part of backpacking.

If any one is interested trip report follows:

Hike the Florida Trail in the Ocala National Forest 2009

Thursday, February 5, 2009
    This was mostly a travel day. We were staying with my wife’s sister in Largo, FL. I drove my Jeep to the Rodman Campground and my wife and her sister followed. I left the Jeep parked there for $3.21 per day. I had estimated the hike would take me 6 days so I paid for 7 days. They took me down to Clearwater Lake Campground at the south end of the ONF. I registered ($7.77 for 1 night) and they drove me to the campsite and left me with my pack and hiking poles.

I was wearing: baseball cap, BPL Thorofare shirt, PrYana pants, Under Armour shorts, Bridgedale socks, Teva trail runner shoes and a Freestyle Nomad watch.

In my Golite Pinnacle pack I had: Shelter; JRB 10X11 tarp, JRB hammock; Sleeping; JRB quilt, silk bag liner and auto windshield reflectors; Cooking & eating; MSR pocket rocket with an 8 oz canister and a 3.5 oz canister, Bilt Vite Plus water bottle, lighter and spare lighter, 2 small camp towels, 2 clean bandanas, a Snow Peak TI cook set, REI TIware long handled spoon, a Platypus 2 l hydration bladder, a Platypus one liter bladder, a clean Gatorade powder canister packed with small stuff, Platypus 4 l water tank, MSR Sweetwater filter, toothbrush, floss & baking soda & one oz camp soap in a Ziploc bag; food for 8 days; Spare clothing; Columbia Snowline Softshell jacket, Golite Wisp wind shirt, Bridgedale Ventum socks, Under Armour undershorts, Columbia swim shorts,BPL Thorofare long pants, Patagonia LS capilene T shirt, BPL merino Hoodie, Mont-bell down inner liner jacket, Antigravity Gear rain parka and pants and OR Stormtracker gloves; Miscellaneous stuff: BPL Stix hiking poles, Leatherman Micra, Primus Primelite headlamp, small Inova spare light, paperback book, spare AA and AAA batteries, Gorilla Pod tripod, notebook and pencil, first aid kit, meds in screw top plastic jar, trowel & TP in a gallon Zoploc, Spare gallon and 2.5 gallon Ziplocs. In carried a DeLorm PN-40 GPS in an Unslack pack in my left pack strap and my Nikon Coolpix L3 in another Unslack pocket on my right pack strap.
    My pack weighed 31 lb, including 2 qt water.

I got camp set up while several people spoke as they walked by and several stopped to talk and ask questions. Two men invited me to their campsite to talk more about hiking and backpacking. After I ate, cleaned up and got everything ready for night I went to their campsite. We sat around the campfire for a few hours and talked about bike riding and backpacking. Then we went inside and watched a movie on a laptop. I went back to my Camp about 10 PM and went to bed and sleep very soon. I slept in two pairs of pants, all 3 shirts, and the down jacket and fleece socks.

Friday, February 6, 2009
    I woke at 5:15 AM to a temperature of 22 F. My feet had been cold most of the night. I packed everything inside the hammock, then ate my usual backpacking breakfast of a Clif bar and coffee. Then I finished packing and started hiking at 7:25. I crossed FR 538 at 8:25. I came to a power line and two track at 9:50 AM and 5.5 miles. I could see no indication of which way to go. My GPS showed the Florida Trail so I followed the line it showed and soon found the trail again.
    I stopped for lunch at 11:35 AM with a distance of 9.2 miles hiked. I had a Bear Valley bar and a quart of water for lunch. Continuing on, I crossed SR 19 at 2:07 PM and a distance of 14.2 miles. I had planned to camp at Summit Pond, a short distance past SR 19. When I got there the water was very low and I would have to wade through about 100 ft of mud to get to the water. I could not find a decent place to camp either. I had 2 more options; Buck Lake or Farless Lake. I hiked on to Buck Lake and found a sign that it was Group camping by reservations only. I would have to follow a side trail to the other side of the lake to even get water. I hiked on toward Farless Lake Campground. When I got there I was told, and several signs said, that it was now day use only. I filled all 3 water containers at the pump and went on. The forest was all thick with palmetto and underbrush in this area. I finally saw a clearing off to the left of the trail. I bushwhacked about 500 ft to the clearing and found a place to camp. I had hiked 19.44 miles. The high temperature today was a nice 62 F.
    I set up my hammock and hung the food bag. Then I ate supper and hung the rest of the food and scraps. I finished getting ready for the night and lay in the hammock to read. I took my pills at 8 PM when the temperature was 35 F. I had hung the Nomad watch on the hammock spreader bar above my head so I could get a correct temperature. I was asleep by about 9 PM. I slept in my pants, all 3 shirts, the down jacket, dry hiking socks and fleece socks. This time I wrapped the Columbia Snowline jacket around the foot of my quilt.

Saturday, February 7, 2009
    I got up at 5 AM to a temperature of 22 F. I was warm and comfortable all night. While starting to pack I wore all 3 shirts I had plus the Montbell down liner jacket and the Columbia Snowline Softshell jacket. I got the food bag down and ate breakfast. The tarp was covered with frost. I took off the Montbell jacket. Then I finished packing and started hiking at 7:55 AM. I had a hard time finding the trail again and took nearly half an hour bushwhacking. I discovered about a mile later that I had lost my broad brimmed hat while I was bushwhacking. I started to go back but then thought that it would be pure luck to find it. It was a good thing I had forgotten and kept the cap when Mae & Nancy drove away. It did protect my eyes from the sun but not my neck and ears.
    I stopped for a break at 9:30 AM with the temperature up to a nice 47 F. I took off the Columbia jacket and 2 shirts, leaving on only the BPL merino hoodie.
    I crossed SR 40 at 11:40 AM with a distance of 8.28 miles. I had planned to camp the second night at Juniper Springs CG but I thought it was too short and too early to stop for the day. I stopped for lunch just past the entrance to Juniper Springs CG and spread out the tarp to dry. Then I called Mae to tell Nancy I was ahead of schedule and all is well. Then I continued on to Hidden Pond. I went around the pond to a nice place I hoped to camp. There was a Troop of Boy Scouts camped in that area. One of the leaders pointed out another place farther out. I got to this site at 3 PM with a distance of 15.3 miles. The high temperature was 68 F.
    I got the tarp and hammock hung just as 2 young guys stopped at the edge of the pond and prepared to wade out to fish. I asked if one of them would fill my Platypus water tank. They did, so I was all set for water to filter. I hung the food bag and filtered all the water I would need. I ate supper, took a few pictures and hung the rest of the food. Then I got my bed ready for the night. Both feet were tender and I had a small blister on the left foot. I punctured the blister and put a Band-Aid on it. I had read that Duct tape was good to put on blisters so I put a piece over the band aid as well as another piece on my right foot. Sundown was at 6:08 PM and I took a few more pictures as the sun was setting.
    I was in bed and asleep before 9 PM. Again I slept in both pair of pants, all 3 shirts, the down jacket dry socks and fleece socks.

Sunday, February 8, 2009
    I slept late and got up at 6:40 AM to a temperature of 29 F and thick fog. The tarp was very wet but nothing else was wet. I ate breakfast, packed and started hiking at 8 AM.

I met a young couple out for their first backpacking trip. They followed close for a while then dropped back. I assumed they wanted to hike alone.

I took a short break at Hopkins Prairie CG where I had planned to camp this night. I met the same young couple again at the far end of the campground. They asked if I got lost. I said I had taken a break and was hiking slow today. I don’t think they believed that when the guy said you walked right away from us and we couldn’t keep up. I replied that he was carrying about twice as much weight as I was.

I stopped for lunch at 12:20, a distance of 9.3 miles and a temperature of 71 F. I spread out the tarp in the open and it was dry while I ate. After lunch I saw several camps of the Rainbow Gathering people and all were friendly.

I got to the Blue Blaze junction to Salt Springs at 2:22 PM and a distance of 12.2 miles. I followed the blue blazes to a parking area on a dirt road, with no idea of where to find the campground. I finally stopped a fisherman (not very friendly) driving by hauling a boat. He said the campground was about 2 miles north on SR 19. The temperature was now 72 F. I started hiking north along the road and it wasn’t nearly that far, closer to half a mile.

I got to the Salt Springs CG at 4:10 PM. I registered for $8.68 and found my campsite, I had walked 16.3 miles. I hung the tarp, hammock and food bag. Then I ate supper and hung the rest of the food. I fixed my bed for the night, went over and took a shower and then fixed blisters on both feet. The Duct tape I had put on both feet made things much worse. I now had blisters caused by the duct tape rolling up on both feet. I punctured all blisters and put mole skin over them. Then I put adhesive tape over the mole skin. The temperature was down to 54 F by 8 PM. I got in the hammock and read for a bit. I was asleep soon after 8:30 PM. This night I only wore the BPL pants, the BPL merino pullover and dry hiking socks.

Monday, February 9, 2009
    I woke up at 6:30 AM to a temperature of 39 F. I slept warm and comfortable all night. I put on the Snowline jacket, and then I packed up the quilt, hammock and tarp. Then I ate breakfast and packed up the rest of my stuff. I started hiking down the road at 7:25 AM. It was one mile to the junction of SR 19 and C 314. I then followed C 314 southwesterly toward the trail. I got to the Florida Trail at 9 AM with a distance of 4.06 miles from Salt Springs CG and turned north.
    I passed Grassy Pond, where I had planned to camp the next night, at 12:20. I stopped for lunch at 1:10. I got to Delancy Lake CG at 2:45 PM. I found the pump (with help from another camper) and set up camp in the closest site. At 3 PM the high temperature was 72 F. I got the tarp and hammock set up and hung the food bag.
    I bandaged both feet again. This time with antiseptic, gauze, moleskin and tape. My feet were very tender all day. There were no new blisters so I had protected the opened blisters OK. I got water and ate supper and rehung the food bag.
    Two guys stopped separately to talk. The first had FS Volunteer written on his shirt. After we talked a while I found that he was the campground host. We talked about many things including trail building and backpacking. He lived on disability retirement and spent his time mostly as a campground host in different National Forests. The 2nd guy was a motorcyclist who was interested in the hammock. We talked about hammocks in general, the JRB in particular and about trucks and drivers. It was down to 45 F by 8 PM. I went to bed to read and fell asleep by 8:30. Again, I only wore the BPL pants, the BPL merino pullover and dry hiking socks.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009
    I was up at 5:30 AM to a temperature of 42 F. I slept warm and comfortable all night. I packed the quilt, tarp and hammock. Then I got the food bag down and ate breakfast. I finished packing and started hiking at 7:30 AM. I started hiking each day so late because I didn’t want to hike this trail in the dark. My feet were very tender and I walked slower than usual. I stopped a few times to take pictures. At 11 AM it was up to 74 F. I got to the Jeep at Rodman Campground at 11:45. I asked the lady at the gate to take 2 pictures for me. I hiked 9 miles today.

I drove to Ocala and stopped at Wolfies Restaurant for lunch. I called Mae to tell Nancy I was on the way back. After eating I stopped for gas and then drove on to Largo.

I had carried 3 items that I was testing: the Bilt Vite Stainless water bottle, the Columbia Snowline Softshell Jacket and the Freestyle Nomad watch.
    The Bilt Vite Stainless water bottle worked OK; I carried it full each morning and used it to drink water for lunch and supper. It is really too heavy and I will never take it backpacking again.

The Columbia Snowline Softshell Jacket had only one real value, it helped keep my feet warm at night. I put it under the quilt foot for added protection. When wearing it most mornings and nights it did not provide much additional warmth for the added weight. My Golite Wisp windshirt added just as much warmth. I tried this one morning to be sure. That Columbia jacket is 27 ounces that of extra weight I will never carry again.

The Freestyle Nomad watch was the shining star of my test items. When hiking I carried it buckled on a pack strap or on the zipper of my map pocket. At night I buckled it on the extension bar of the hammock or in the small gear pocket. In these places I could read the correct temperature and time. On the 2nd day out I discovered another feature of the watch. When it is set in thermometer mode pressing on button 1 changes the reading from from F to Celsius scales. Another press switches back.

This was only the second time (and the longest) I had backpacked with the JRB hammock. IMHO, a hammock is much more comfortable for sleeping than in a tent on the ground. There are other advantages and tradeoffs. Another advantage, besides comfort, is that in rain, frost or fog, the only thing that gets wet is the tarp. No wet tent floor. The big tarp also gives me a dry place to cook, eat and pack.

The Florida Trail through the Ocala National Forest was an interesting hike. I do prefer to hike where there are more hills, bigger trees for more shade and more scenery. On the other hand, when I was close to interesting places I was either interested in people or too sore and tired to walk more. A hiking partner would have made the hike more interesting and probably slowed me down to a more sensible pace.
    I could have, and should have, walked slower and taken more breaks every day on the hike. It was great to backpack in the winter. When there is snow on the ground I don’t backpack.

Slosteppin

Images

What an enjoyable read Slo....I tell ya, and anyone else who reads this. I have my name and number with the gate at Juniper Springs. If anyone needs anything while up in the forest, I will gladly help them out. If not me, Trailtalker and Bluegill do as well. Had I known you were up at Farles I could have helped ya out with a nice juicy pizza!!
    |.............|

Images

Terrific information! Very detailed and just all-around good information. I've hiked through ONF a bunch, and have never journaled the trip with that much detail.

I'd love to see the pics from the trip, maybe you'll post them here?
    www.kevinmims.com
    Read the VISIT FLORIDA Outdoors & Nature Blog: http://bit.ly/9jtcnr

Default Me just north of FR 31

I hiked two days and one night this past weekend, I used the Eureka Solitaire tent and was very comfortable.
    I hike the FT through Ocala at about three MPH, taking my time, looking at the beautiful woods.

Images

Knocky, that is about a typical Florida Trail pic. I love hiking the Florida Trails.
    |.............|

aka Kudzu
    Images

Wow, slow, you put some miles on. Nice write-up!
    JaxHiker aka Kudzu - WFA
    Florida Trail Association: NE FL Trail Coordinator (Gold Head to Stephen Foster)
    Problems on the trail? Have a great experience? Please let me know. trails at northfloridatrailblazers dot org
    Blazing Trails with Kudzu @ www.idratherbehiking.com
    Follow me @idratherbhiking

Images

Slo,

Great write up ~ I usually don't ready the long post but I just couldn't stop reading yours. Thanks for sharing with us!

Tom
    Be good!!!
    |..............| Put this on your
    |.....|.......| Patio Door that was
    |..../.\......| CLOSED!!!!!!
    |.............|

Last I heard, Ocala NF was a pretty dangerous place... meth labs, squatters, addicts... sounds like a hoot if you have your sidearm

Default I guess the situation there improved????

Ocala Forest Home To Squatter Gangs, Meth Labs

POSTED: 12:55 pm EDT May 24, 2006
    UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT May 24, 2006

The scenic beauty of the Ocala National Forest's 400,000 acres of wilderness draws nearly 3 million visitors a year, making it one of the most-visited national forests east of the Mississippi.
    But the quiet scrub brush and pine also hides an ugly secret. The forest is also home to drug dealers, stabbings and gangs of squatters who run off, threaten and harm anyone who gets in their way.
    The WESH 2 I-Team went on night patrol with forest rangers in areas considered so dangerous, even adventurous campers stay away.
    Forest district ranger Rick Lint said people don't feel secure or safe here. He said rangers have found people cooking methamphetamine in their campers or by the campfire.
    In the past year, the US Forest Service has discovered 20 meth labs in the Ocala National Forest. At least two of those labs blew up into balls of flames. One of those meth labs blew up at the campground at Lake Dorr.
    Forest rangers said the forest has become the Wild West of the new millennium.
    Even in broad daylight, the I-Team stumbled upon a naked man riding his bike out the woods. Ranger said he's been a problem for years.
    He called himself Jahlee. He wrote that he has taken a vow of silence to God, and that he's been living in the forest for four years.
    Rangers believe at least 300 squatters like Jahlee live in the forest year-round.
    The I-Team came across another man who said he's been living in the forest off and on for the past seven years.
    Many people living in the forest live under a different set of laws -- laws enforced by gangs of squatters who have taken up residence in the woods.
    Rangers said one brazen squatter declared himself mayor of the wilderness area Buck Lake.
    When another squatter threatened a group of Boy Scouts with a knife, rangers said they had to shut the entire area down.
    "A group has developed almost like a gang controlling an area in a city, where people know that they can't go because they control that," Lint said. "I came in here and said that's not acceptable. This is a national forest."
    No one the I-Team met admitted being tied to any gangs, but they did admit to being squatters.
    They work as day laborers in Tavares, Eustis and Ocala earning between $50 and $150 a day.
    The I-Team spoke to a camper who knows about the gangs firsthand. She fears for her own life, fled her campsite and asked us not to identify her.
    "I've met a 450-pound bear one night which scared me less than these people," she said.
    She's witnessed beatings, rapes and stabbings by members of squatter gangs.
    "They make up their own rules. They tied one guy to a tree using duct tape because he didn't live up to their code. I'm not sure what that code is. I think they make it up as they go along," she said.
    That's why the Forest Service has begun cracking down, making more arrests, writing more tickets, stiffening the rules that say who can stay in the woods and reducing the time campers can stay to only two weeks before having to leave.
    "We're dealing with same problems as a city cop, like in Orlando would. The only difference, we're more spread out," Forest Service law enforcement officer Chris Crain said.
    With only two forest rangers patrolling 400,000 acres, it's going to take a very long time to get this Wild West back under control.

Images

On a lighter note.....Chief Duffie and I are going to do some FT walking this Sat at 8:30. Join us at Rice Creek on highway 100.
    I'm not really a hiker, I just play one on White Blaze.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by zoidfu2 View Post
    ocala Forest Home To Squatter Gangs, Meth Labs

Posted: 12:55 Pm Edt May 24, 2006
    Updated: 6:12 Pm Edt May 24, 2006

The Scenic Beauty Of The Ocala National Forest's 400,000 Acres Of Wilderness Draws Nearly 3 Million Visitors A Year, Making It One Of The Most-visited National Forests East Of The Mississippi.
    But The Quiet Scrub Brush And Pine Also Hides An Ugly Secret. The Forest Is Also Home To Drug Dealers, Stabbings And Gangs Of Squatters Who Run Off, Threaten And Harm Anyone Who Gets In Their Way.
    The Wesh 2 I-team Went On Night Patrol With Forest Rangers In Areas Considered So Dangerous, Even Adventurous Campers Stay Away.
    Forest District Ranger Rick Lint Said People Don't Feel Secure Or Safe Here. He Said Rangers Have Found People Cooking Methamphetamine In Their Campers Or By The Campfire.
    In The Past Year, The Us Forest Service Has Discovered 20 Meth Labs In The Ocala National Forest. At Least Two Of Those Labs Blew Up Into Balls Of Flames. One Of Those Meth Labs Blew Up At The Campground At Lake Dorr.
    Forest Rangers Said The Forest Has Become The Wild West Of The New Millennium.
    Even In Broad Daylight, The I-team Stumbled Upon A Naked Man Riding His Bike Out The Woods. Ranger Said He's Been A Problem For Years.
    He Called Himself Jahlee. He Wrote That He Has Taken A Vow Of Silence To God, And That He's Been Living In The Forest For Four Years.
    Rangers Believe At Least 300 Squatters Like Jahlee Live In The Forest Year-round.
    The I-team Came Across Another Man Who Said He's Been Living In The Forest Off And On For The Past Seven Years.
    Many People Living In The Forest Live Under A Different Set Of Laws -- Laws Enforced By Gangs Of Squatters Who Have Taken Up Residence In The Woods.
    Rangers Said One Brazen Squatter Declared Himself Mayor Of The Wilderness Area Buck Lake.
    When Another Squatter Threatened A Group Of Boy Scouts With A Knife, Rangers Said They Had To Shut The Entire Area Down.
    "a Group Has Developed Almost Like A Gang Controlling An Area In A City, Where People Know That They Can't Go Because They Control That," Lint Said. "i Came In Here And Said That's Not Acceptable. This Is A National Forest."
    No One The I-team Met Admitted Being Tied To Any Gangs, But They Did Admit To Being Squatters.
    They Work As Day Laborers In Tavares, Eustis And Ocala Earning Between $50 And $150 A Day.
    The I-team Spoke To A Camper Who Knows About The Gangs Firsthand. She Fears For Her Own Life, Fled Her Campsite And Asked Us Not To Identify Her.
    "i've Met A 450-pound Bear One Night Which Scared Me Less Than These People," She Said.
    She's Witnessed Beatings, Rapes And Stabbings By Members Of Squatter Gangs.
    "they Make Up Their Own Rules. They Tied One Guy To A Tree Using Duct Tape Because He Didn't Live Up To Their Code. I'm Not Sure What That Code Is. I Think They Make It Up As They Go Along," She Said.
    That's Why The Forest Service Has Begun Cracking Down, Making More Arrests, Writing More Tickets, Stiffening The Rules That Say Who Can Stay In The Woods And Reducing The Time Campers Can Stay To Only Two Weeks Before Having To Leave.
    "we're Dealing With Same Problems As A City Cop, Like In Orlando Would. The Only Difference, We're More Spread Out," Forest Service Law Enforcement Officer Chris Crain Said.
    With Only Two Forest Rangers Patrolling 400,000 Acres, It's Going To Take A Very Long Time To Get This Wild West Back Under Control.

So! And what the so called lady camper didnt bother to say was that gang was the Rainbows and it was amongst themselves. The Rainbow people are a pain in the ass but they are seasonal....Just like the yankee snowbirds here in Florida.
    And how about murders? The AT, to my knowledge has had four murders on it. And that is just the ones I know of. What is your point of this? To bash the Florida Trail? For what reason?
    |.............|

Images

These guys are different than the rainbows. There are a lot of druggies with the rainbows, but we are talking a different mentality. The above post is true and doesn't reflect on the FT and those who maintain it. Do watch out when you are out there. I've gotten lost and come up on some of these people and they are scary. Buck Lake used to be my fave place to camp, but, no more. It's changed.

Images

Ok.
    |.............|

Quote Originally Posted by BumpJumper View Post
    So! And what the so called lady camper didnt bother to say was that gang was the Rainbows and it was amongst themselves. The Rainbow people are a pain in the ass but they are seasonal....Just like the yankee snowbirds here in Florida.
    And how about murders? The AT, to my knowledge has had four murders on it. And that is just the ones I know of. What is your point of this? To bash the Florida Trail? For what reason?
    OH! It's just a seasonal gang of disgusting people! I guess the Rangers are lying too, right? Enjoy your NF lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Blazer View Post
    These guys are different than the rainbows. There are a lot of druggies with the rainbows, but we are talking a different mentality. The above post is true and doesn't reflect on the FT and those who maintain it. Do watch out when you are out there. I've gotten lost and come up on some of these people and they are scary. Buck Lake used to be my fave place to camp, but, no more. It's changed.
    Did you meet the Mayor LMFAO!!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by zoidfu2 View Post
    Did you meet the Mayor LMFAO!!
    No, thank God.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by BumpJumper View Post
    Yes, it's True, We are The Rainbow Family of Living Light and We are Peaceful Protesters for Social, Economic and Environmental Justice for All, Now and Forever. Beautiful Flowers draw Honey Bees and Deer Flies, but they remain Beautiful Always despite the sometimes unruly company We keep during Our Gatherings. I camped in Silence along The Great Florida Trail for several years with My 12 Puppies and 1 Cat, so ask Miss Ruth in Salt Springs or Ranger Pat Tulley about Us, if You want to know The Truth. Bless UP!

Treatise on Lillie Leadbetter Law: (not-so)Goodyear Tire & Rubberchecking (aka)

Woman Up! Man Down! Eye Level Haiku Moral Imperative View

Under and by Virtue of The Authority
    Vested in Me...Trust!
    As Commander-in-Chief in Ideal Society
    ...Zion or Bust!
    Hospitality's Lesson Each Soul Must Learn
    ...Sole opt-out program's...(crash and)Burn

Terrible Beauty Sellassie Haiku Stop Drop and Roll Fire Drill Crew

Trees are as equally Rooted in the Light of Truth
    As in the soil
    But Satan makes some separate Elders and Youth
    Like Water from Oil
    Truth lets Trees translate filth to food
    As long as they're obedient nude

LOVE MESSAGE TO MICHAEL GRIFFIN,PHD ...BIG PIMPIN' HO'S DEGREE (AKA) USED AS DIRECTOR FLAMMABLE HAIKU LIABLE TO CATCH FIRE ON YOU(NU2)

PRIMITIVE HOT CAMP WORLD RECORD...CONTINUOUS BURN ...1000 DAYS
    TENNESSEE'S MONICA SELES ALL ON BOARD ONE LOVE BOATS BEAUTY WAYS
    HAPPY CAMPERS MAKE BETTER ASTRONAUTS
    N.A.S.A. KNOWS FIRE THICKENS PLOTS
    FLAMES ATTITUDE LIGHT ASH SMOKE HEAT ACQUISITIVE-NATURED F.A.L.A.S.H.A.
    ON THE NEXT OPRAH: WIN FREE-STYLE STRONG HEART BEAT PERSPECTIVE LIKE MARTHA
    STEWARTSHIP AS KEY WITNESS...MAKONNEN STACKIN' LIKE NO. ONE'S(RASBOMBACLOTJ BAGAWAN)BUSINESS
    I RHYME HOOD RAPTURE ECLECTIC
    I CEREBRATE ROYAL WE ALL TIGHT
    CHRISTMIND FORECLOSURE RUBRIC
    LOVE COMMANDS LAISSEZ-FAIRE...GET'CHO MIND RIGHT
    INNERVATE CROWN ARK THRONE ABUNDANCE
    SEXTILLIONTH (GOD)ZILLIONHEIR SLOW-DANCE

VERACITY RAPTURE RHYME HAIKU 68 SYLLABLE JUJU

IRRATIONALITY ENDS WHERE THE FOREST BEGINS JUNGLE LAW SCHOOL
    ALL GOD'S CREATURES ARE OUR FRIENDS...RULE #17...THERE ARE NO RULES
    NATURE COVETS PERFECTION WHICH WE SEEK
    HEAVEN IS NOT FOR THE WEAK

Love, Joy, Peace and Elbow Grease by Basic Black Eagle (AKA) Jahlee Man Rainbow

oy freakin' vay

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
++ New Posts ++