WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Walka Walka is looking for YOU!

Yo Class of 08
    I need help tracking down a number of people from 2008 since I did an amazingly crappy job of gathering emails and what not. So here's a list of people I am looking for info on (emails, phone #'s, etc)
    Mountain Spice, Mouth (of the south), Grasshopper, Tree and Moonpie, Tetris, Thor (God of Thundaaaah!), Kyle (Hornswaggler), Chaco Taco and Wakapak, Two Beers, Willin' and Bingo Pajama, Canuck, Missippi Bear, Spiller, Tye Dye and T-Bone (from NC), the Mayor (the hiker not the actual mayor), Rainbow, Burass, Jonny Thunder, Tank (previously hiked the trail, but still looking for him) I know I am forgetting some people so if any knows me, they know I am braindead, so basically want to send some cards out to all the killer people I hiked with, so if you know me, get in touch.
    Walka Walka

PM me; I have addresses for Johnny, Tank, Two Beers. Can probably get Mouth's address if you give me a litle time.

Chaco has an account here at Whiteblaze.

I just sent you a private message with my information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Images

tree and moonpie would be a good one to have...
    Check out my website: www.serialhiking.com

Quote Originally Posted by Serial 07 View Post
    tree and moonpie would be a good one to have...
    I saw Hometown at the party. He said he hasen't heard from them.
    The trail is ever winding and the party moves every night.

Hey Walka Walka. Did you, Mondo and -30 make it to the end? Lost track of you after my few weeks off with the stress fracture. Hope you are well.
    Much Peace- Lotus

Images

hey, man...a lot of those guys are on facebook...i don't know their emails off the top of my heads, but facebook seems to be a good place to hunt down '08's

Sup fool??? Oh and did I hear that Tetris is moving to Asheville? I have run into Cornbread here in Asheville. Dont know if you met him, he walked and played guitar all the time. Think he left in VA and headed out west.
    Hows Dingo?? I have Thors numba if you want it PM me. Come visit in Asheville if ya wanna. Good hearing from you dude!

++ New Posts ++