WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Getting Any?

Hell I hope he gets some why not? rent the movie southbounders kid and go humping along the trail.
    "When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."

Quote Originally Posted by le loupe View Post
    i thought name calling was against the rules.
    he called me a guy. that's name calling.

I'm the man on the mountain, come on up.....
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    Hell I hope he gets some why not? rent the movie southbounders kid and go humping along the trail.
    one more mile to go before i lighten my load

is that what that means

Quote Originally Posted by kanga View Post
    he called me a guy. that's name calling.
    I've seen kanga and she's no guy. On the contrary she's one hot *****!

Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    I've seen kanga and she's no guy. On the contrary she's one hot *****!
    hey! did you just call me a name?

Quote Originally Posted by kanga View Post
    hey! did you just call me a name?
    No mam, just a glowing compliment!

Quote Originally Posted by le loupe View Post
    i thought name calling was against the rules.
    Different rules for different fools.

This could go on forever. I could go on with stories about female hikers who liked nookie as much as the next male hiker and I would be stunned if it wasn't a concern of any female hiker with a normal libido. This is just a chance to pile on Mr. Seagal and show everyone how PC they are.

And let me correct my previous misstatement. Kanga, I am sure the rest of your female hikers are glad they have decided for them what is and isn't appropriate.

Mr. Seagal, I hope you **** your way to K. Besides myself, of course, I haven't wanted to see another man get some this much in my life. Sow your oats, my friend. Just stay protected.
    Yahtzee

Quote Originally Posted by Yahtzee View Post
    Different rules for different fools.

This could go on forever. I could go on with stories about female hikers who liked nookie as much as the next male hiker and I would be stunned if it wasn't a concern of any female hiker with a normal libido. This is just a chance to pile on Mr. Seagal and show everyone how PC they are.

And let me correct my previous misstatement. Kanga, I am sure the rest of your female hikers are glad they have decided for them what is and isn't appropriate.

Mr. Seagal, I hope you **** your way to K. Besides myself, of course, I haven't wanted to see another man get some this much in my life. Sow your oats, my friend. Just stay protected.
    whatever. i get my hand slapped plenty. talk about something you know. as for the other, since you don't get it i'll explain it to you. confidence is sexy. being so cocksure is usually not. with the vast amount of long-distance hikers being male, the number of ones that want to pink-blaze is way higher than the amount of female hikers that want to deal with that type of behavior. it's usually obnoxious. generally women hikers are out there for a more introspective, calming experience. we get enough macho, testosterone-fueled men in the day-to-day routine. hiking is for peace.

* i highlighted key words incase you wanted to nickle and dime me to death.

Looks like this humor orgy is over.
    "Sleepy alligator in the noonday sun
    Sleepin by the river just like he usually done
    Call for his whisky
    He can call for his tea
    Call all he wanta but he can't call me..."
    Robert Hunter & Ron McKernan

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
++ New Posts ++