WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Trail Days t-shirt will list trail maintaining clubs

We would appreciate it if several of you would review the front page of the Trail Days website, http://www.traildays.us/ We have borrowed, with permission, some ideas from the Appalachian Trail Conservancy. We will NOT use their map. We've had a new one designed. However, we will use their list of clubs.

Please review the list and let us know if we've left out anything, if anything should be deleted, rearranged, whatever. This is how the list will appear on the back of the shirt.

Thanks for any advice.

If you are using the club logos in your design as the ATC does, note that Cumberland Valley AT Club does have a logo - PM me with your e-mail address and I can then send you a link. Also something looks strange with the logo portrayed for Susquehanna AT Club - not sure if it is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by ki0eh View Post
    If you are using the club logos in your design as the ATC does, note that Cumberland Valley AT Club does have a logo - PM me with your e-mail address and I can then send you a link. Also something looks strange with the logo portrayed for Susquehanna AT Club - not sure if it is correct.

ki0eh, thanks, but we won't be using the logos, since the graphics won't transfer too well. We'll just be using the name of the club, and maybe the initials also if that can be fitted in. The ATC design is great but would require multi-color graphics printing capability which we don't have. Also, you might want to send the CVATC logo to the ATC so they can include it in their map.

++ New Posts ++