WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kanga View Post
    sly never said the dopers were unwelcome.
    i wasn't calling sly out, my bad for including his quote. just appears to be a lot of hatred for dopers and drunks. just asking who would be left to attend trail days if they were all busted.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaco Taco View Post
    I think it could be a mix of both. Some of the hikers that come into traildays seem to walk out with some new stuff. Also, have you ever noticed that when hikers leave north outta Damascus, some new people are out and just seem to have "decided" to hit the trail. There is always a new pack of people that jump on after the festival. I mean,I really doubt that locals would do it unless there are some dumba#* kids that just wanna mess up things for some hikers.
    chaco some of the NEW group of people you talk about, hitting the trail (northbound) out of damascus. every year, alot of thruhikers hitch up to traildays and never go back to where they left off. they just go north.

the drunks and that damn drum circle are way worse than the pot smokers!!! i love damascus 51 weeks of the year. the drunks keep me away from traildays.

Quote Originally Posted by CrumbSnatcher View Post
    chaco some of the NEW group of people you talk about, hitting the trail (northbound) out of damascus. every year, alot of thruhikers hitch up to traildays and never go back to where they left off. they just go north.
    But we saw alot of people last year that just decided to get on at traildays. or soon there after. Same kinda groups that seemed almost like runaways

the drunks and that damn drum circle are way worse than the pot smokers!!!
    Wow you will hate the fact that Wak and I will apart of "that damn drum circle"

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Man View Post
    i wasn't calling sly out, my bad for including his quote. just appears to be a lot of hatred for dopers and drunks. just asking who would be left to attend trail days if they were all busted.
    i was just joking, mr serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    whatever. what would a local want with hiker crap? i've never seen or heard of local tryin' to sell hiker crap to other hikers. it's the hikers among you. your own "community"
    Maybe you should ask the DPD...

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/show...&postcount=113

Quote Originally Posted by zoidfu View Post
    I would make pestering me about religion illegal.

I'm going to edit out most of what I said because I don't want to get this post to get locked in it's infancy.
    idiots. and let's see... nope, just idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaco Taco View Post
    Wow you will hate the fact that Wak and I will apart of "that damn drum circle"
    it just caught me off gaurd,when i first heard the drums it was cool, after 8 hours at 2-3 in the morning not so much. too used to sleeping in the woods i guess. how long would the drums roll without the booze?

it just caught me off gaurd,when i first heard the drums it was cool, after 8 hours at 2-3 in the morning not so much. too used to sleeping in the woods i guess. how long would the drums roll without the booze?
    I agree, last year it died off earlier than what I had thought it would. We were camped right next to it. I do think 2-3 am is a bit much.

Registered User Pacific Tortuga's Avatar
    Images

Well, L. Wolf might be baggin' them drums all night long, dependen on how he's fellin' or how long his stash lasts.

Laws

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)

Quote Originally Posted by Outwardboundbackpack View Post
    religeouse things.
    Maybe you could outlaw the 51st state too while you're tackling the religeouse question. . .

technically, Kentucky, Virginia, Massachusetts, and Delaware are Commonwealthes, not States, according to their Constitutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr O View Post
    technically, Kentucky, Virginia, Massachusetts, and Delaware are Commonwealthes, not States, according to their Constitutions.
    oops

-Delaware
    +Pennsylvania

Good point. . .

oops

-Delaware
    +Pennsylvania
    so you're saying you'd skip the delaware section of trail?

Quote Originally Posted by vonfrick View Post
    so you're saying you'd skip the delaware section of trail?
    naw, Delaware's a state, Pennsylvania's a Commonwealth.

naw, Delaware's a state, Pennsylvania's a Commonwealth.
    it was a joke. albeit a bad one. i grew up in pa

bad joke. bad, bad joke.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
++ New Posts ++