WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by sliderule View Post
    And hope the thief is totally devoid of common sense!!! "Gee, Goober, I would really like to have that nice WM sleeping bag, but the tent is zipped shut!!! I will have to settle for this Slumberjack over here under the tarp."
    Actually, most gear that has been stolen at Trail Days over the last nine years have been items left outside of tents. Maybe it's because these are mostly crimes of opportunity, or maybe it's because thieves don't know who the tent belongs to or who the owner's friends are, and are unwilling to get caught with their butt sticking out of someone's tent who turns out to be standing 10 feet away.

So yeah, suggesting that everything be put inside the tent and zipped up is actually really good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Hey Chaco,
    Never said I was going to sleep before ten, said I was avoiding the Billville area after ten.
    Everyone in Billville actually likes Kirby a lot, and we'd like to have him around, but we recognize that he has way to much common sense to visit with us for too long.
    Drab as a Fool, as aloof as a Bard!

http://www.wizardsofthepct.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jester2000 View Post
    Actually, most gear that has been stolen at Trail Days over the last nine years have been items left outside of tents. Maybe it's because these are mostly crimes of opportunity, or maybe it's because thieves don't know who the tent belongs to or who the owner's friends are, and are unwilling to get caught with their butt sticking out of someone's tent who turns out to be standing 10 feet away.

So yeah, suggesting that everything be put inside the tent and zipped up is actually really good advice.

Everyone in Billville actually likes Kirby a lot, and we'd like to have him around, but we recognize that he has way to much common sense to visit with us for too long.
    I know he's much smarter than this lot over here

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunder View Post
    I've been known to steal other people's thunder and will probably continue to do so at Trail Days.

If stealing thunder is wrong then lock me up.
    No need to steal thunder when making your own is so MUCH fun .

Btw: Did I say that I'll be there this year (just got the ok for the time off).
    As I live, declares the Lord God, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn back from his way and live. Ezekiel 33:11

But I believe, yes I believe, I said I believe
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jester2000 View Post

I like the people of Billville, I really do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I like the people of Billville, I really do.
    Yea Billville is awesome. Only problem for me is that I havent met Jester yet. I feel like an outsider.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    No need to steal thunder when making your own is so MUCH fun .

Btw: Did I say that I'll be there this year (just got the ok for the time off).
    "Hey guys...I MADE IT TO TRAIL DAYS!!! Aren't you excited? ... uhhh...Oh yeah, Tinker's here, too."

Your thunder has been stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by sliderule View Post
    I went to Trail Days once. Common sense suggests that I never do that again!!!
    That's great!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaco Taco View Post
    Yea Billville is awesome. Only problem for me is that I havent met Jester yet. I feel like an outsider.
    I met a girl named ALice with a box on her head one time who looked like Jester.
    [COLOR="Blue"]Hokey Pokey [/COLOR]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
++ New Posts ++