WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default the possesions formerly known as miss janets hostel

all the belongings and childrens keepsakes were repoed today for 400 dollars in a storage bin in erwin cause janet diddnt get a letter . trying to raise funds . dont care about anything else. its the hostel in a box janet was to deploy oh so soon in the new erwin hiking center. and its not at all to late. just.lil help?matthewski in for 20 bucks cause its what i can western union to erwin with the situation i got.
    matthewski

Images

Where do you send the dollars?

no where . one replie means people think this is a bad idea. also no one has any money. also its wrong to use white blaze this way. also i could do well to shut up about other peoples money problems on public forums. also im a dumbass.

and miss janets world is in crissis for 400 lousy bucks and what did she ever do for me. nothin.

sep resque me at overmountain last year. and from spivy in 06. and in between, well,....lets just say she rocks my whole world and without her love i would actually appear smaller. we can all send moneys to erwin. just western union anything you can. if we loose the memorys of the first hostel,....whats to be hung on the walls in the next? shame is what.
    matthewski

Images

Matty, if you wrote something people could understand you might get a better response. Just an idea.
    I love the smell of esbit in the morning!

Images

I understand perfectly what Matty is saying. (Call me wierd.)

I would send money, but, being a teacher with summer coming up I'm already short.

I encourage anyone who can to do so. Miss Janet is a good person who needs and deserves a little help it seems.

I'll tell you what I will do. When I get up to Erwin I will give one of my AT pics with the homemade frames (pics in my gallery) to the Miss Janet Hiking Center. Time to create new memories.

God bless you Matty and Miss Janet.
    I'm not really a hiker, I just play one on White Blaze.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnut View Post
    Matty, if you wrote something people could understand you might get a better response. Just an idea.
    Have you ever sat down and had a conversation with the guy??

Love you Thewski
    Miss Janet, we will have somethin for ya at TD's

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Chaco Taco View Post
    Have you ever sat down and had a conversation with the guy??

Yes I have. He's okay after you slow him down.

Hahaha, just hand him a kite and he will slow down

Images

Forgive me, I don't understand????

Quote Originally Posted by Roan Creeper View Post

Forgive me, I don't understand????
    In-crowd stuff. I don't get it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    In-crowd stuff. I don't get it either.
    Not in crowd stuff. Matty happens to be friends of ours. He is a different kind of person but has the biggest heart of any of us. If you meet him you see that. Its not a popularity contest. Same with Miss Janet, kindest woman I have ever met.

Not in crowd stuff. Matty happens to be friends of ours.
    In other words, in-crowd stuff.

Agreed that Miss Janet is cool.

Images

The first time I met Matty he gave me a bear hug like I was his long lost brother and he didn't know me from Adam. The friendliest guy ever. And the worst speller! Nothin' in about it.

The first time I met Matty he gave me a bear hug like I was his long lost brother and he didn't know me from Adam. The friendliest guy ever. And the worst speller! Nothin' in about it.
    Sounds like when I met him last year. I love that guy.
    Haha, you should see him now with his crazy hair. He calls it his "jew-fro".

English please!

No comprendo

So does Miss Janet have a paypal account that people could donate directly to help her regain her locked-up possessions?

the other night i was at whole foods about 730 getting a salad. it was a seeweed salad. i ate half and put it on a sill outside the store for just a moment so i could unlock my bike lock. while bent over, a man was looking at my food to eat it. a homeless man. i reacted quickly and shouted,"thats mine". the man turnned and it was chuck. charels forest blakesley to be exact. my oldest and once dearest friend since age 14. my first best friend in the world. we hiiked the port clinton area trail as kids and later had girlfriends who were best friends. but now chuck has been a crack head with advanced wasteing deceise from hiv aids and is dieing on the street every day in front of all of us who loved him.he said in a soft voice,"sorry, ive been on the street 12 days liveing out of trash cans" to witch i lied this replie"sorry man, i cant even give you a dollar, im liveing off a credit card"

truth is, im about as wealthy as one gets in this life. but i was angry and sad and confused and unshure what to do. as i ate he watched quietly. our eyes never met. i thaught about my well stocked beautiful clean soft quiet apartment and how it would be to bring chuck in like the bums on christmas who get a treat from some well to doers. but this was chuck, my friend. but it was also chuck the criminal who manraped and robbed and husseled and hurt folks and who now was the devil in carnate. i could have nothing to do with him i felt. any dollars would go to crack. any invite would lead to theft. any comfort would be to spare the rod and endure the rath. chuck needs to face a hard fact. that he needs help.

my point, we give to who we feel comfortable giveing to. today i may give chuck 20 bucks and may not send janet any. but what i do is a mysery to me and i am confused and sometimes confuseing. so im billville and a child of god is what i know. call me a bad speller. i call me a sad teller.xoxooxoxmatty
    matthewski

Journal Entries
    Images

I can honestly say that age is catching up with him and he has slowed down quite a bit since the first time I met him.......

Journal Entries
    Images

Sounds like when I met him last year. I love that guy.
    Haha, you should see him now with his crazy hair. He calls it his "jew-fro".
    Yeah, he mowed my lawn. My land lord asked later who was that woman that was mowing your lawn? I told her that was not a woman but the one and only Matthewski, she did not believe me until her husband met him......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
++ New Posts ++