WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default where can i get the archwood 37 trillion?

hey all I am looking to only get the best backpack I can find since I do pretty extreme adventures and demand the best. Where can I find this pack and what trail people can I incessantly talk gear with, especially about archwood products like this?? nobody seems to have heard of it or its turgid action hyper flex? is the hyperflex better than Lowe Alpine dynamic air coolers or osprey airflow channels???

archwood 37!:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nM6wfjuirE

Do they make kid's packs?

Images

HAHAHAHHA.....what a joke.......that was good thank you

I work in a gear shop and unfortunately this video brings a few regular customers to mind hahaha.

Images

that's the funniest thing I seen in awhile it won't be long before someone really tries it. Put's another spend on HYOH
    Would you be offended if I told you to
    TAKE A HIKE!
    CowHead

"If at first you don't succeed......Skydiving is not for you" Zen Isms

I once was lost, then I hike the trail

Quote Originally Posted by Matteroo View Post
    hey all I am looking to only get the best backpack I can find since I do pretty extreme adventures and demand the best. Where can I find this pack and what trail people can I incessantly talk gear with, especially about archwood products like this?? nobody seems to have heard of it or its turgid action hyper flex? is the hyperflex better than Lowe Alpine dynamic air coolers or osprey airflow channels???

archwood 37!:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nM6wfjuirE
    Dude, they have them on sale at Walmart!
    Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.

i can't help but feel like some of you are not taking this seriously enough. I really do just need something that I don't have to worry about when undertaking my superior trekking. When I am going deep into the backspace, found near black holes, or in lava, around deep sea vents, and navigating on gas giants, I really need a pack I don't have to even think about. This pack obviously puts anything else to shame. I've never even seen another brand's pack with anything close to ZXYLR-L/V edition with the J-series features.

so who here can help me out, or what? lowe or gregory dynamic channel airflow probably won't cut it so I really need this pack's turgid action..

"I do pretty extreme adventures and demand the best."
    I wish that I was as easily pleased. Unfortunately most of my backpacking is done in an incredibly hostile environment , my fully exposed to the elements backyard. So I now need something that is better than the best.
    I did have a careful look at the Archwood 37 Trillion but apparently it cannot be custom made with my specs, also the manufacturers tell me that adding hip belt pockets to it would spoil the aerodynamics of the pack.
    Franco
    True story
    A customer asked me to show him a lens for his Canon Eos that was "better than the best" (he was serious...)
    I told him to come back the week after.

Pshaw... the old 37,000,000,000 is for wimps. You need the new AUGMENTEON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlLNEzgXu0E

Welcome to planet GIRTH!!!

"Strenth"...

Images

That was by far the strangest video i've seen in years,I feel alittle more stupid for watching it..LOL AND I LOVE IT
    Now shall I walk or shall I ride?
    "Ride," Pleasure said:
    "Walk," Joy replied.
    ~W.H. Davies-

PCT, Sheltowee, Pinhoti, LT , BMT, AT, SHT, CDT, TRT 10-K's Avatar

If you are really, really extreme you might consider this awesome pack. It is serious business.

the archwood 37 trillion?
    Isn't that the backpack that Grandma Gatewood used in the 50's or was that the archwood 37 million?
    "If we had to pay to walk... we'd all be crazy about it."
    --Edward Payson Weston

okay so i am planning on shooting a filament of spider web thick steel wire from the summit of Mt. Adams here in Washington, down to Mt. Hood's summit in oregon, then back lower still to the summit edge of Mt. St Jelens. i figure since each hill is at least ~2000 ft lower than the one I'm coming from, it should be a breeze to tight-rope walk down hill to each summit (have you tried tight-rope walking up hill? its killer without the augmenteon package).

ANYWAYS, I am really needing the archwood 37 trillion to help distribute dynamic load lifting and air-flow butt panel channels to help my friction co-efficients stay low. could someone please tell me where to buy it???

Images

[quote=Matteroo;844767]hey all I am looking to only get the best backpack I can find since I do pretty extreme adventures and demand the best. Where can I find this pack and what trail people can I incessantly talk gear with, especially about archwood products like this?? nobody seems to have heard of it or its turgid action hyper flex? is the hyperflex better than Lowe Alpine dynamic air coolers or osprey airflow channels???

archwood 37!:

Absolutely awesome pack!! I've use it here in Okinawa for a year now, but the only down-side is that the delicate limp-tip action due to the packs height draws the wrong attention. Especially among desert reptiles. Here's what I awoke to after hiking the dry areas of Okinawa! Place your hiking boots on higher ground when using the Archwood 37 Trillion!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVv9BlYBo9w

Images

thats some good $h*t!!! lmao!

oh.. I needed a good laugh today.

After watching the videos, I called the manufacturer. Apparently, there is a 5 year waiting list for either of these wonderful products. I guess I am going to just have to stop hiking for a while until my ultra pack is shipped to me. I would hate to be caught in the woods without my 37 Trillion or my cannonballs. And I dont think I could make it another day of hiking without starting it the way that poor fella did.

What a hoot. That is some HAPPY HIKING experience.

Images

Oh my Holy God that's funny.

++ New Posts ++