WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Section Hiker, 625 miles & counting mooseboy's Avatar
    Images

Default Rental Cars in Franklin

...so I may hike Springer to Franklin this fall, and I know there are plenty of hiker-friendly folks/shuttlers in the area, but I was wondering if the Enterprise franchise in Franklin allows one-way rentals to Greenville or Asheville... I see that even Clemson & Toccoa, which are closer and have Amtrak stations, also have Enterprise branches.

Nothing against the great folks who shuttle, just wondering if this is an option...
    --There is always more uphill.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mooseboy View Post
    ...so I may hike Springer to Franklin this fall, and I know there are plenty of hiker-friendly folks/shuttlers in the area, but I was wondering if the Enterprise franchise in Franklin allows one-way rentals to Greenville or Asheville... I see that even Clemson & Toccoa, which are closer and have Amtrak stations, also have Enterprise branches.

Nothing against the great folks who shuttle, just wondering if this is an option...
    Sorry friend but enterprise of Franlin,Rent a Wreck and Jim Brown all only rent local.The closest one way is in Asheville.You could rent a small U Haul one way.

Section Hiker, 625 miles & counting mooseboy's Avatar
    Images

Default Thanks

Thanks for the tip, Ron! I may even be staying at your inn when I pass through (and looking for a shuttle to boot)!
    --There is always more uphill.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mooseboy View Post
    Thanks for the tip, Ron! I may even be staying at your inn when I pass through (and looking for a shuttle to boot)!
    I will look forward to serving you and can hook you up with a low cost shuttle to Asheville or other places if needed.

When we had to bail off the AT last spring, we called Rent a Wreck and the owner drove us to Asheville to rent a car for our return to MD. the ride to Asheville cost about $60.

ya I lvoe mine

Enterprise doesn't do one way rentals. And the big company's that do are from airport to airport

++ New Posts ++