WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default AT Shuttle List (ATC)

The AT Shuttle List from the ATC is located at www.appalachiantrail.org/transportation.

Send me a PM if they rearrange their webpage or post it here.

Also see the WhiteBlaze shuttle listing here
    https://www.whiteblaze.net/shuttles
    Last edited by attroll; 04-29-2022 at 13:57.
    "Sleepy alligator in the noonday sun
    Sleepin by the river just like he usually done
    Call for his whisky
    He can call for his tea
    Call all he wanta but he can't call me..."
    Robert Hunter & Ron McKernan

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

Images

Sorry to digress...

BUT - If anyone knows of PCT shuttles for the central Oregon part of that trail (near Bend, OR) - could you please PM it to me - or post it on the PCT part of Whiteblaze?

Thanks!

Journal Entries

Hey Guys, I am working on a hostel at Village Truck Stop here in Atkins, VA for now I have a restaurant really cheap, healthy and good home cooked food along with the showers and resupply. Also if you guys need to park your car and hike I have plenty of parking free for the day. Leave in the morning come back at night.

Default Brand new shuttle serivice

HostelHiker
    (202)-670-6323
    (301)-751-2011 (emergencies only please)
    www.hostelhiker.com (routes and schedule)
    hostelhiker.eventbrite.com (online reservations)

Offering inexpensive flat rate, set schedule shuttles between HI Harpers Ferry, Apple Hostel in Philadelphia, HI Washington DC, and HI Baltimore.
    Custom, air-conditioned luxury bus with room for 14 people plus gear.
    Reservations require entering guest’s name, e-mail, and billing information.
    Credit cards accepted include VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover.
    Online sales will close at 9:00 the night before. After that seats will be available first-come, first-serve via cash or credit card on-board the bus.

Journal Entries

Georgia portion shuttle needed? Contact me as I live in Atlanta area and can get you to the trails from airport and southern points and I have a son in Cleveland Ga where you park Long time or Short and get rides all over the Southern points of the AT or other trails(for a fee of course) from Springer to Fontana. He is doing this for extra Part Time $$$$ ( kid coming soon ) and has a full time day job - so if you have solid plans or have an idea just email me at [email protected] and I will coordinate one of us handling your unknown part. I am a Ga section hiker and know most of Ga now and can also answer many of questions about them thar' hills -especially for the beginners. We do not have shiny buses, just shiny smiles and trucks BUT we can arrange bus pickups for large groups. Let me know if you need help........Doug at: [email protected]

El Sordo
    Images

well, I might as well join the chorus. I shuttle out of Hiawassee. You can pretty much figure your price using mapquest or something similar. Hiawassee to all points back to Hiawassee at $20/hr + plus an upcharge for off paved roads.

Gene

423-653-7417
    706-896-5798
    Dyslexics Untie!

Hello folks, I run FREE shuttles between Rockfish Gap and Waynesboro, VA on weekends, and FEE shuttles within 150 miles of Waynesboro. That includes Harper's Ferry, WV, the entire Shenandoah Valley, AMtrak stations in Staunton or Charlottesville, area airports, and a bit beyond my normal limit, to Damascus, VA. The usual shuttle vehicle is a 4WD Ford Explorer Sport, with a moon roof, that comfortably seats 3 hikers with packs, and one dog.

Greg
    TrailAngel.Org

Duncanon Pa back to Boiling Springs and in October Duncanon to 501. prices thanks phone number etc...

Hi! I think you are just the person I've been looking for - I am going on a hike from Atkins, VA to Damascus around middle of May (to hike in to trail days). I've been looking around to see if there is any place I could park my car in Atkins for about a week. Would this be possible at your place? Would love to know if this is a possibility. Thanks so much!

-"sprout"

Quote Originally Posted by VTS Shell View Post
    Hey Guys, I am working on a hostel at Village Truck Stop here in Atkins, VA for now I have a restaurant really cheap, healthy and good home cooked food along with the showers and resupply. Also if you guys need to park your car and hike I have plenty of parking free for the day. Leave in the morning come back at night.
    Ooops - guess I need to quote you so you know who I am talking to (first time using whiteblaze since my hike!) My message is right above - I'm looking for somewhere to park my car in Atkins for about a week. Thanks!

Greg, Are you still offering a shuttle service? I am looking to get from the Train Station in Staunton to Rockfish Gap in June. Please advise. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tf bear View Post
    Greg, Are you still offering a shuttle service? I am looking to get from the Train Station in Staunton to Rockfish Gap in June. Please advise. Thanks!
    Yes, I am still hauling hikers. Email me your details to [email protected], and I'll get back to you when I return to my office.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RainRunner View Post
    HostelHiker
    (202)-670-6323
    (301)-751-2011 (emergencies only please)
    www.hostelhiker.com (routes and schedule)
    hostelhiker.eventbrite.com (online reservations)

Offering inexpensive flat rate, set schedule shuttles between HI Harpers Ferry, Apple Hostel in Philadelphia, HI Washington DC, and HI Baltimore.
    Custom, air-conditioned luxury bus with room for 14 people plus gear.
    Reservations require entering guest’s name, e-mail, and billing information.
    Credit cards accepted include VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover.
    Online sales will close at 9:00 the night before. After that seats will be available first-come, first-serve via cash or credit card on-board the bus.

I do believe I recognize that name! Snacktime reminded me of your story during the rain on our CT hike....he kept threatening to run outside "LIKE RAINRUNNER"....then of course he giggled profusely!

Thanks again, Brian for your hospitality and the ride to the trail! We should be seeing you soon!
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it."

Default Duncannon based

Quote Originally Posted by jimtabor View Post
    Duncanon Pa back to Boiling Springs and in October Duncanon to 501. prices thanks phone number etc...
    Mary Trailangelmary Parry 717-834-4706 (landline). Duncannon to Boiling Springs - $45, Duncannon to 501 - $70

I do shuttles just about anywhere. Distance is not an issue. I am located one block from the Doyle Hotel in Duncannon.

Warwick, NY - 3 miles from Wildcat Shelter on AT
    Images

I do shuttling anywhere from High Point to Bear Mt. Bridge for $20 per trip + required to join membership into NY/NJ Trail Conference. Not available June 2014.
    Aaron

Around and about...

Need early morning shuttle (~0630) shuttle from Roan Mtn, TN to 321 (Laurel Fork Falls Parking area). Awesome folks, but Mtn Harbor shuttle was leaving too late, so looking for earlier departure. Thanks a ton for the feedback.

I live in Duncannon and do shuttles 717-834-4706

How much would a shuttle be from your Hostel to Summit Cut and then to be picked up from Dickey Gap?

Hello hikers! Its Alpine and I'm running shuttles from Atlanta to Trail head and also anywhere from Mt. Springer Ga. to Damascus Va. Just call 706 897 2228 or email [email protected] I am also on the ATC AT shuttle list thanks......
    Where Eagles Dare!

Alpine is a GREAT shuttle driver! Used him 3 times over past week!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
++ New Posts ++