WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dalton Hostels

Dalton is Pleasantville. I am convinced of that. That is a good 20 miler, I broke it down went from goose pond rd to October Mtn shelter then stayed at Kay wood shelter. But I was just out for the 3 day bang.

AT 4000+, LT, FHT, ALT Blissful's Avatar
    Journal Entries
    Images

Mass is not bad trail wise. Some climb near Mt Greylock. Just bad mosquitoes so be ready for them.

Hiking Blog
    AT NOBO and SOBO, LT, FHT, ALT
    Shenandoah NP Ridgerunner, Author, Speaker

For the most part, the trail in MA is about as easy as it gets on the AT. Greylock and Race Mtn. are about all you've got for climbs, and neither is very high or very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch2014 View Post
    I want to say that the dogs name was Tinker. I am not sure why that was sticking in my mind. I was the only one there when I rolled through last Oct and when I was waiting to meet a friend I took a Zero. I slept in and had the dog join me out on the cot on the porch. Not a lot of room for me and the dog on the bed but once we both drifted off I think we slept for another 3 or 4 hours.
    I WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS ON MY WAY HOME FROM WORK,I THOUGHT TUCKER. TINKER MIGHT BE RIGHT? in 04' he was solid muscle and big. sweet dog. thanks SASQUATCH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++