WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default looking for a 09 nobo hiker i gave a ride to in delaware water gap pa????

Im just looking for a nobo thru hiker that me and my girlfriend and our dog passed on the trail stopped and chatted with you for a few then went on our way. we then passed you when you went into town and we were leaving and gave you a ride to a grocery store and then to a laundry mat. just seeing if you made it and how the rest of you hike was?

That was me! Of course I remember you guys. Yes, I finished. Summitted on July 17th, completing an amazing hike and experience. Thanks so much for being a positive influence on my hike. I sent you a PM with a bit more info.

Images

Just out of curiousity, is this the James with red hair who stayed at Leroy Smith Shelter with Downhill, Traceless (me, now ShLep) and someone who shall not be named who snored like crazy?
    2010 AT NoBo Thru "attempt" (guess 1,700 miles didn't quite get me all the way through ;) )
    Various adventures in Siberia 2016
    Adventures past and present!
    (and maybe 2018 PCT NoBo)

One and the same! It is great to hear that you're planning a thru-hike. Congrats! I know you'll make it. Sent you a PM as well.

Images

Sent one back!
    2010 AT NoBo Thru "attempt" (guess 1,700 miles didn't quite get me all the way through ;) )
    Various adventures in Siberia 2016
    Adventures past and present!
    (and maybe 2018 PCT NoBo)

Is this the James who started out with Fat Kid and "The Kiwi's" then really accelerated. I saw you last in the Smokies around Mid April then the next time we met you had just summited and we spoke at the General Store At Cornwell Bridge wgere I was resupplying.?

Gator, That's me. I remember running into you at the store. How was the rest of your hike?

I want to Thank Braid here on WB for his heartwarming contribution to our AT museum Grand Opening festivities. His Hiker Song just sums it all up. Hope all you 09'ers get to sign the banner too , at Traildays or an ALDHA Gathering maybe.

++ New Posts ++