WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default i love it when a plan comes together

what are we doing tonite brain?
    same as allways pinky.
    planning the takeover of the appalachian trail.

well, not exactly. but this threads about planning. more than that, its about how , not what you plan. what whiskey do you require to get you in a mood to go innernet shopping for gear you cant possibly afford. and buy it! when do you go over your lists? how many peices of paper do you require to plann a hike. what time do you need to plan? weeks? years?!!!do you ever try on all your gear and go for a stroll in the hood? how many looks? whats your gig? do you sneak around in the nite when your others asleep and type lists and cook macaronie and cheese? do you actually pretend its raining ever? cause thats too weird and dont post here. xoxoxoxoxmatthewski
    matthewski

Someones off their meds. Glad to have you back Matty. Site was getting very boring without your unique perspectives.

whats there to plan for other than the right gear and food for the first month or so after that unless you have already thru hiked or can tell the future who realy knows what to expect
    GRAVY

Quote Originally Posted by Pebble Puppy View Post
    Someones off their meds.
    I seriously doubt that

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    what are we doing tonite brain?
    same as allways pinky.
    planning the takeover of the appalachian trail.

well, not exactly. but this threads about planning. more than that, its about how , not what you plan. what whiskey do you require to get you in a mood to go innernet shopping for gear you cant possibly afford. and buy it! when do you go over your lists? how many peices of paper do you require to plann a hike. what time do you need to plan? weeks? years?!!!do you ever try on all your gear and go for a stroll in the hood? how many looks? whats your gig? do you sneak around in the nite when your others asleep and type lists and cook macaronie and cheese? do you actually pretend its raining ever? cause thats too weird and dont post here. xoxoxoxoxmatthewski

So when are you leaving???

Images

Sounds like a plan Matty. I know that in your mind you can pull it off. Heck , you probably telling us about last night.
    Getting lost is a way to find yourself.

AT 4000+, LT, FHT, ALT Blissful's Avatar
    Journal Entries
    Images

This can actually be a profound post...properly dissected and analyzed.

Hiking Blog
    AT NOBO and SOBO, LT, FHT, ALT
    Shenandoah NP Ridgerunner, Author, Speaker

Images

what whiskey do you require to get you in a mood to go innernet shopping for gear you cant possibly afford. and buy it! Wild Turkey

whats your gig? do you sneak around in the nite when your others asleep and type lists and cook macaronie and cheese?
    and make stoves and pack and unpack and check off my lists

xoxoxoxoxmatthewski
    When I can't get to the woods, I love to sleep outside and my boy does too. Especially in the winter. "sleep system testing" But I can't sleep in the back yard because of the train and dog poo, so I set it up in the front yard much to the confusion of my neighbors and wife. They don't get that bag nights are good nights especially with the clear bright stars of winter.

Train poo is the worst.

Images

boooo train poo!
    "You do more hiking with your head than your feet!" Emma "Grandma" Gatewood...HYOY!!!
    http://www.hammockforums.net/?

almost time to open another bottle of planning. and im leaveing feb 18th only if something big happens like i sell my art.otherwise im just plannin.
    matthewski

Images

Heard it before. When should the rest of us begin making plans?

Is this the real deal this time or just the nth practice through hike?

Images

I think it is someone else. The space bar? Punctuation? What is going on?

almost time to open another bottle of planning. and im leaveing feb 18th only if something big happens like i sell my art.otherwise im just plannin.
    I figured that after we last talked. Now here is the deal you poo head. You have to make it this time. You have us down here in the south to help you out. If you make it to Katahdin next year, Im bringing you the best whiskey known to man and we will hike up Katahdin together. BUT you dont get the whiskey if you dont make it. Ya smelly hikah

Quote Originally Posted by Chaco Taco View Post
    I figured that after we last talked. Now here is the deal you poo head. You have to make it this time. You have us down here in the south to help you out. If you make it to Katahdin next year, Im bringing you the best whiskey known to man and we will hike up Katahdin together. BUT you dont get the whiskey if you dont make it. Ya smelly hikah
    This aint no joke!

++ New Posts ++