WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Journal Entries
    Images

Default 2005 Thru-Hikers Calendar

I just created a seperate calendar so that all of you 2005 Thru-Hikers can access and post your start dates or what ever you would like to post in it. To access the calendar go to the CALENDAR in the navagation bar. Then scroll down to the bottom right of the screen where it says CALENDAR JUMP. Then pick 2005 THRU-HIKERS.

Right now it is only set so that only the you members on the 2005 Group can see it. If you would like me to make it public I can do that. Let me know.
    AT Troll (2010)
    Time does not wait for you, it keeps on rolling.

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

Default Calender

Very nice. Thanks.
    A man said to the universe, "Sir, I exist."
    "However", replied the universe, "that fact does not instill in me a sense of obligation."

I vote to let the public to see it, but only 2005 thru hikers can put the date. So that way, they can know whos going on the trail.

Flash Hand

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Hand
    I vote to let the public to see it, but only 2005 thru hikers can put the date. So that way, they can know whos going on the trail.

Flash Hand
    That was a good idea. I just changed it so that everyone can see it but only 2005 thru-hikers can post in it.
    AT Troll (2010)

Images

Default 2005 thru hiker

Great idea. Thanks! However, I could not see anyones name under February 2005. I presume that some will begin in February? I am planning a mid-to late February start date and would like to see who all will be on the trail.

Journal Entries
    Images

We just have to get the 2005 hikers to start putting there dates in it so we can see them.
    AT Troll (2010)

Default Fix please ?

ATTROLL

I was fairly new to 2005 calendar, and I accidently installed a date in September or something like that. I did re attempt to put another date in the correct place in March but would like the mistaken ones removed. Thanks!

Flash Hand

Images

Default February, March

I'm planning on a late February, early March start, but I need to firm that date up first.

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Hand
    ATTROLL

I was fairly new to 2005 calendar, and I accidently installed a date in September or something like that. I did re attempt to put another date in the correct place in March but would like the mistaken ones removed. Thanks!

Flash Hand
    If you make a mistake you can delete your own post in the calendar but viewing the date by clicking on it and then in the EDIT OPTION click on EDIT EVENT and then put a check mark in "To delete this event, click this box and press the 'Delete Event' button." then hit submit.

I took care of it for you though Flash Hand. I was just pointing it out in case someone esle did the same thing.

I did notice that Bagheera has a entry in there for 10 Sept 2004. I don't know if that is a mistake or they are actually starting on that date.
    AT Troll (2010)

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    If you make a mistake you can delete your own post in the calendar but viewing the date by clicking on it and then in the EDIT OPTION click on EDIT EVENT and then put a check mark in "To delete this event, click this box and press the 'Delete Event' button." then hit submit.

I took care of it for you though Flash Hand. I was just pointing it out in case someone esle did the same thing.

I did notice that Bagheera has a entry in there for 10 Sept 2004. I don't know if that is a mistake or they are actually starting on that date.

Oh ok .. I THOUGHT/GUESSED that there is no edit option but there is. Thanks for pointing it out with us.

And I believe Bagheera might make the similar mistake because he/she is talking about thru hike, no such people want to thru hike starting September unless they are brave enough to face winter during SOBO.

Flash Hand

Talking Me tooo

Yep I screwed it up too. Much as I'd have liked to have started last week, I'll be leaving April 15thish.

++ New Posts ++