WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default Anyone in this trail crew Thats in NY

Heres the link im thinking of joining it. Just wondering if any of you are in it by a slight chance of luck.
    http://timtrek.mikentim.com/index.html

Images

I've helped out with their summer projects for the last few years.
    It's a good crew that works on the AT from route 301 to someplace north of the Ralph Peak Hikers Cabin. The only way to know if you like being with them is to give it a try.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by LIhikers View Post
    I've helped out with their summer projects for the last few years.
    It's a good crew that works on the AT from route 301 to someplace north of the Ralph Peak Hikers Cabin. The only way to know if you like being with them is to give it a try.
    THanks im surpriesed someone has heard of them.

Images

I have made it the last two years to their big work weekend at the RPH Shelter. Lots of fun and food to go along with the work. Here is a picture of my son who was with me this past year helping out working on some rock steps just north of the shelter.

not with this crew but we will be working on building a new boardwalk through the Great Swamp near the AT train stop once the weather breaks in the spring. I am sure I'll do a post when we get some dates for that. The first section went in this fall and we have a ton more to build. That will be easier for you to get to from Westchester you might even be able to take the train up.

Often Accused, Often Guilty but Seldom Guilty of What I am Accused.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch2014 View Post
    I have made it the last two years to their big work weekend at the RPH Shelter. Lots of fun and food to go along with the work. Here is a picture of my son who was with me this past year helping out working on some rock steps just north of the shelter.

not with this crew but we will be working on building a new boardwalk through the Great Swamp near the AT train stop once the weather breaks in the spring. I am sure I'll do a post when we get some dates for that. The first section went in this fall and we have a ton more to build. That will be easier for you to get to from Westchester you might even be able to take the train up.

I am in the northeastern part of westchester so its only like a 30minute drive. Oh wow you were in that group in the fall. I was originally going to do it i was signed up and everything but then i couldnt go becuase my mom was in ICU in the hospital so it didnt work out but when u post another post about it ill try to get to it in the spring.

++ New Posts ++